• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee's cute picture winning him hundreds of thousands new fans

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM Lee’s ‘priceless’ facial expression in photo draws fans
<cite class="byline vcard" style="font-style: normal; color: rgb(125, 125, 125); font-size: 11.199999809265137px; font-family: arial; vertical-align: middle; line-height: 2.2em; display: inline-block !important;">By mkwara | What’s buzzing? – <abbr title="2014-03-24T06:23:20Z" style="border: 0px;">Mon, Mar 24, 2014</abbr></cite>

b1002c60-b324-11e3-98ff-e90a1645dfa8_FBgrab-pmleeinstagram.jpg

PM Lee posted this photo of his tour guide eating a cured herring. (Screengrab of PM Lee's Facebook photo)

Funny, cute, priceless, amazed, or all of the above?

The picture, which was posted on the prime minister’s Facebook and Instagram accounts on Monday morning, has generated plenty of attention from social media users.

Local actress Michelle Chong even reposted his Instagram photo, with the caption "Repost from @leehsienloong. The expression is too good not to repost! Caption this! #WahGotSoHungryAnot".

An Instagram user by the username of anywool said, "Haha sir ur face says it all *amazed and bewildered but no thanks lol* " and another user kendratan97 commented, "Hahaha! Cute ttm la!!"

The prime minister posted an album documenting his travels in the Netherlands on Facebook, including this picture of his Amsterdam tour guide eating an uncooked herring. Lee posted the picture, with the caption "Ben Stibbe, our guide, showing me how to eat cured (uncooked) herrings (known as Hollandse Nieuwe). He offered me this one, but I decided to pass!”

Writer Kirsten Han said in a comment to the post, "I really like the facial expressions”, while Jenny Lau added, "Not only the expression, but notice the arched right eyebrow! Hahaha!".

Another user, Gary Pah, commented, "Sir, your face expression is priceless.."

The Prime Minister is currently in the Netherlands to attend the third Nuclear Security Summit in The Hague, on March 24 and 25.

Reactions to PM Lee's Netherlands photo

While in the Netherlands for the third Nuclear Security Summit in The Hague, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong took a tour of Amsterdam. He posted photos of his tour on social media, including this gem of a photo.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WOW PAP DOGS!!! LET'S CARRY BALLS!!!!!!!!

Wah!!! nice expression.

PM LEE GOOD EXPRESSION THERE!!!!

IT'S DISGUSTING.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gong cheebyes still so happy complimenting the biao kia on holiday sponsored by none other than themselves.
Wait for biao kia recharge battery after holiday come back formulate more devious schemes to make life unbearable for you gong cheebyes!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes!!!! pm lee!!!!

That's the look!!!!

Wah all sinkies agree with you!!!

We don't eat raw fish ok!!!

We are sinkies!!!!

let's carry his man wife's balls!!!

PAP!! PAP!!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this old fart LHL knows when to choose go overseas?

It is spring time in the North Hemisphere, warmer, HJ knows how to plan her tax payers paid holidays trip, see weather forecast.

WOW PAP DOGS!!! LET'S CARRY BALLS!!!!!!!!

Wah!!! nice expression.

PM LEE GOOD EXPRESSION THERE!!!!

IT'S DISGUSTING.

Last edited:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I had attained a BG rank, I wouldn't be bothered watching that HAD I tasted snake blood in field camp.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I way I have seen it eaten is to dip the pickled herring in chopped raw onions first and than slide it down your throat like the way the guide is doing. But I don't think he dipped it in onions first. I think gay Loong is just stunned that someone can swallow something that long. He will go back to hotel right away and ask whore Jinx to try his lupcheong like that.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find it really stupid that there are many daft Sinkies who find this pic cute..

For Heavens sake, this son of Gecko is having a good time on holiday in the name of state visit at the expense of the tax payers..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe they are looking at the young man, the one on the right.

This could be his last official visit as head of State, come 2016.

I find it really stupid that there are many daft Sinkies who find this pic cute..

For Heavens sake, this son of Gecko is having a good time on holiday in the name of state visit at the expense of the tax payers..

Last edited: