• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why i love my country singapore

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
after flight mi 185 crashed into the sea of palembang we know where it crashed immediately.

and most of the wreckages were recovered in no time. and have identified probable causes.

but for malaysian airlines MH370. nobody knows where the planes are.

where is the crash site location. i really give up on those islamic monkeys for cocking up everything.

singapore is only the country in South east asia where you can get answers from such incidents.

tell me how can i hate my country when all evidences prove otherwise?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You love singapore even more after the cleansing.
That include you with a piano wire necktie and you dancing under the lamp posts with the rest of the collaborators

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
after flight mi 185 crashed into the sea of palembang we know where it crashed immediately.

and most of the wreckages were recovered in no time. and have identified probable causes. but for malaysian airlines MH370. nobody knows where the planes are.

MI 185 crashed into the Musi River near the city of Palembang in South Sumatra, not into the sea of palembang as you wrongly claim. Investigators were able to locate it fast because its communication equipment was not tampered it unlike in the MH370 case.

What evidence are you blabbering about? Who is asking you to hate Singapore? I think you are having hallucination, which precedes a mental breakdown. Go to the IMH for a diagnosis. If you are already taking medication take your prescribed pills regularly.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal

and most of the wreckages were recovered in no time. and have identified probable causes.

where is the crash site location. i really give up on those islamic monkeys for cocking up everything.

singapore is only the country in South east asia where you can get answers from such incidents.

What kind of reasoning logic is this ? PAP supporters are idiots !

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

excuse me...the real cause of MI 185 isn't found / widely accepted.

its a tussle between faulty rudder and deliberate manipulation.

Don't praise Singapore to the heavens yet....do you know why Mas Selamat escaped?
Shane Todd?

y so many drug mules are hanged yet the drug lords can go scott free & allow to scoot out of country?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck you, understand.

Carrying PAP's lumpah ≠ Loving Singapore

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopisai, the bastard ....... is a testosterone-depleted, pussified and cock-sucking pappies porlumpar who betrays his country for material benefits.:oIo:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore is only the country in South east asia where you can get answers from such incidents. tell me how can i hate my country when all evidences prove otherwise?

Poor fella, you got screwed for saying the wrong things. There are a lot of PAP screwers in this forum. They do not mind if you express love for SG but remember they equate loving SG as loving PAP. So, if you love SG you must also pre-qualify your love this way: "I love SG but I hate PAP." You will not get screwed. Try it.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP garmen is at least ten times better than all the garmen in South East Asia!!

You sure or not? Boleh land has one person one vote system, true democracy. In SG, do you have this choice? Boleh land voters could choose who they wanted to represent them in Parliament. See the Kajang election result. True democracy in action. Can you do it in SG?

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP garmen is at least ten times better than all the garmen in South East Asia!!

You are entitled to your opinion. But don't you know the basics of expressing your thoughts in public forums? Whenever you say something you must back up your statement with facts that could not be refuted by your detractors. If you don't you are an imbecile. Now quickly prove that you are not an imbecile. If I don't see your reply I take it that you have no balls.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would consider finding wreckage a given, a norm and not something extraordinary.

#brainwashed

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What size is your neck?

Nebber mind , piano wire fits any neck any size.

You will know in the coming days and weeks when smear of shit on sole of shoe become a rotting corpse

AND THE HOOTING AND HOOTING ON ARSELOON BY PAP BASTARDS THEMSELVES START
AND WE DO THE YUM SENGS AND DANCING ON STREETS AND TABLE TOPS
AND COLLABORATORS DO THE DANCING UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of reasoning logic is this ? PAP supporters are idiots !

Lee Family.jpg

FamiLee tree of the LeeGime or Lee Dynasty of Sickapoor!

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
A true christodian loves Jesus more than anything else including his country. Boleh land has lagi more freedom.