• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So tired...feel like dead or dying.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel stressed out liao. Work very stress, everyday read news about MH730, motorist road rage, nonsense by PAP and my kids piling home work sibeh stress.

Feel like everywhere in the world got problem, all my kaki also got problem, got a bad feeling my number will be called soon.

Now found lump on my lower spine, dunno is cancer or what....

want to destress also dunno where to go, what to do.

Wife not faring better, worried to death about job, my job, basically putting food on table.

makes me wonder if i better go learn to be taxi driver, at least got some base income.

HDB loan behind, conservancy charges also in arrears, stress also no money to drown my sorrows in alcohol, only can sit at void deck chi bang and pah pang.

Every ciggie smoked also wracked with guilt, burning $$$ with every stick.

Hiazz, maybe should go Istana and create havoc, get myself arrested.

Please, carry on and suan me. Thanks.

20070410_Lee-Hsien-Loong_0_5_0_6_0.jpg

HAHAHAHA ! YOU DIE YOUR BUSINESS LOR

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, who did you vote for?
If you did not vote for pap then blame those around you who did.
If you want to die then die in a meaningful way by taking a miw down with you. You'll be a martyr.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who did you vote for:smile:

You can always look at the positive.
You will outlive the old fart who is in a worse condition. When he goes expect some extra holidays:smile:

With him gone there may be major changes for the better:confused:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel stressed out liao. Work very stress, everyday read news about MH730, motorist road rage, nonsense by PAP and my kids piling home work sibeh stress.

Feel like everywhere in the world got problem, all my kaki also got problem, got a bad feeling my number will be called soon.

Now found lump on my lower spine, dunno is cancer or what....

want to destress also dunno where to go, what to do.

Wife not faring better, worried to death about job, my job, basically putting food on table.

makes me wonder if i better go learn to be taxi driver, at least got some base income.

HDB loan behind, conservancy charges also in arrears, stress also no money to drown my sorrows in alcohol, only can sit at void deck chi bang and pah pang.

Every ciggie smoked also wracked with guilt, burning $$$ with every stick.

Hiazz, maybe should go Istana and create havoc, get myself arrested.

Please, carry on and suan me. Thanks.

You need a hug from someone worse off than you....maybe wendy.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you lose your job, you can always work at Macdonald's. In the event that you are already working at Macdonald's, you can always work at Burger King.

To de-stress, try utilizing your wife's body. Her goal in life is to serve and pleasure you. In the event, that she is ugly, you still have your right hand right?

Hey, buddy, your advice does not work here. When he is that down, his little brother also down. All system shut down. Also, no strength to urinate. You only experience it when you are really in deep shit down. Drowning yourself in alcohol only makes it worse.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am WORST than u.
Already jobless 7mths.
Due T.B.
Recovered but Immune System very weak.
Lost biz.
Owed banks.
How?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually if one is to die so that the others get to live, then it is worth it.

Say if you had bought life insurance stuff then not so bad if you die before them. Least you help them pay off mortgage, put food on the table though you are not three to eat with them and provide school fees and quality life style for your family 死了还痛快。You get respected and have a little corner in the living room and they pray for you peace in heaven. What I will know one old fart will get bad eggs thrown at his stone if he is buried in a cementry.

Am WORST than u.
Already jobless 7mths.
Due T.B.
Lost biz.
Owed banks.
How?

Last edited:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually if one is to die so that the others get to live, then it is worth it.

Say if you had bought life insurance stuff then not so bad if you die before them. Least you help them pay off mortgage, put food on the table though you are not three to eat with them and provide school fees and quality life style for your family 死了还痛快。

KNNBCCB la!

Life is about battles. Give up so easily? Fight on la! :mad:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am WORST than u.
Already jobless 7mths.
Due T.B.
Lost biz.
Owed banks.
How?

You are not alone. Owe banks? Bankrupt at most. Lots of them around. Lost biz? Get taxi license. Be own boss. TB? Take care of your health. There are people more jialak than you.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are sinkie, you can always drive a taxi!!

Huat arh!!!

Makes u so thankful and happy to be sinkie right???

drive taxi? If u cannot keep the km quota, they keep your taxi. Cannot relax and take it easy now. Must drive until you collapse in your taxi. That is life in sgp without social security.