• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rumour about laksaboy sex forum

Helium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys just heard a rumour from my friend about a raid on all the laksaboy.org website. It seems it was an
international coordination and the servers are now in the hands of the authorities.

It seems they may have arrested all the advertisers/okts on that site operating

Now i want to say this again clearly that this is just a rumour but the laksaboy.org website seems to be gone
as we speak

If this is true will sammyboyforum be next?

Anyways i want to again say at this moment its a rumour still and i i could be wrong

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yeah it's a rumour. Website is working. My regular okts are responding to my messages. So i see fear mongering at work.

Helium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah it's a rumour. Website is working.

Bro the site is gone, below is a screenshot of it

http://postimg.org/image/m5f2bmjzp/

lak.jpg

My regular okts are responding to my messages. So i see fear mongering at work

My contact says the raid happened at 3.am sg time, i guess we will only know tomorrow morning

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Laksaboy is not that great a sex forum anyway.
No loss....online okts are everywhere....they need your business more than you need them so dun fret if your regular OKT is arrested.

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no problem with access. Which part of the world are u in? Maybe it's your local ISP that blocked it?

http://laksaboy.org/forums/

Singapore

Sammyboyforum still okay leh, all sites okay.

People on HWZ already posted the site is missing. I think you looking at the cache,
clear it and refresh, you will see its gone.

Google search also confirms its gone

Just to make sure its not being blocked i used a proxy to access the site, still not there

Can you post a screenshot after clearing your cache if you say its there?

Last edited:

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore

Sammyboyforum still okay leh, all sites okay.

People on HWZ already posted the site is missing. I think you looking at the cache,
clear it and refresh, you will see its gone.

Google search also confirms its gone

Just to make sure its not being blocked i used a proxy to access the site, still not there

Can you post a screenshot after clearing your cache if you say its there?

Now i get the same screen as others. :rolleyes: Access was ok earlier.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i find it a stoopid idea to host a sex forum in sinkieland, sooner or later sure get busted...just a matter of time.