• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police investigating knife found with hair near Whampoa River

StealEat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Police investigating knife found with hair near Whampoa River

Published on Mar 18, 2014

sjcknife183e.jpg

Police are investigating a knife which was found with what seems to be human hair near Whampoa River. -- PHOTO: SHIN MIN

By Pearl Lee

Police are investigating a knife which was found with what seems to be human hair near Whampoa River.

Factory worker Qu Yong, 48, had discovered the knife on Sunday at about 5 pm, when he went to the area to spot fishes.

He was standing under a bridge at the Whampoa River near Block 5 St George's Lane when he saw a dragon handle on the grass patch.

"I thought the dragon handle looked interesting. Then when I pulled it out, I realised it was a knife," said Mr Qu in Mandarin. "There were maggots and black hair on it."

The knife, he said, looked at least 40 cm long and was wrapped in paper and yellow tape. It was a bit dirty, but had no blood stains and did not smell bad.

Get the full story from The Straits Times.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng remembers the headless female corpse at McNair longkang! :biggrin: her spirit must be demanding justice liao!