• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The most beautiful girl in the world. God most perfect creation!

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I agree that some perverts are really weird but in Sun Ho's case, she really is beautiful and she's a very talented singer too.

Touche, your sense of humor is incomparable. That's why you are the Boss here. Happy jerking off to those photos.

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a girl like this walks into my massage room, I will have the worst nightmare of my life for a long long time :oIo:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
usually such threads means she will appear....

pic3.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

If you have ang bak sore eye you cannot see clearly and missed all her beauty.

How come first thing I saw is the shiny thing around her neck. That is a beautiful thing to acquire.

If you marry her your power and status immediately become higher than Wong Kan Seng's.

What an achievement that is.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like many mediacorpse actress, she has been going for the expensive "Botox injection" during her late 30s and early 40s.
The ugly aging side effects will surface the moment she stop going for the injection.

Actor and actress like Ann Kok, Constance Song, Chen Han Wei is good example, their face seems like going out of shape over time.