• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can I still return to Singapore for Reservists trainings while living in overseas?

rotijohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I still fly back to Singapore every year for ICTs etc while living in another country with a residence permit (married to a foreigner) ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Can I still return to Singapore for Reservists trainings while living in overseas

You can fly back anytime you want.

888Migration

Alfrescian (S)
Re: Can I still return to Singapore for Reservists trainings while living in overseas

You need to apply exit permit to live overseas......... and SAF won't call you back if your permit is active.....

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't apply for exit permit then. Just fly back every 6 months. When you get your notice, just fly back for ICT.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

You need to apply exit permit to live overseas......... and SAF won't call you back if your permit is active.....

You're not answering his question. He obviously WANTS to do his reservist training and he'a asking whether he'd be allowed back.

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal

Depends if he had absconded in the first place. If so, coming back would net him a stay in the DB for a while, before they allow him to carry on reservist training.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

nabye. more IB clones again