• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sick of living a emigrated life, Singapore want you back

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Out of a sudden, i received a cold from recruitment.. A job from Sg.. I do not mind working like a slaves but pay must be right. I take my current pay multiply by 1.24 plus accommodation plus yearly return tickets, they said employer cannot pay.. CCB, waste my time. To compromise my lifestyle, work-life balance, chicken business with minimum pay, I said to them fuck off... Hehe...

Sinkapore employers want it cheap. Many business have closed shops because they are having difficulty getting cheap labour. Look for the PAP to reverse their wayang soon as business cries foul.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I emigrated over ten years ago, and now am back in Singapore for work reasons. I don't see it as a better or worse place and do whatever is in front of me, after all there are people all over the world doing whatever they can to survive under all kinds of circumstances. At this point in time, I have done what I came back for, and will not be renewing my E-pass when it expires. My wants are simple and just wish to spend time at home, preferably in my own backyard or garage. In my free time, I wish to indulge in woodworking, something I am unable to do in Singapore, and smoke pot to relax. Just hope to visit as much of South East Asia before I leave and return to the Great White North. Good luck to you and wish you the best in all your endeavours.

Cheers!

Wah lau, sinkapore losing another talent! Don't go leh ...sinkapore needs you. I rather have a Great White North Putin than another Ah Tiong.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, I don't consider myself talented, just an ordinary average Joe. Got this job because I left a good impression on my boss when I left - much younger then, energetic, keen, enthusiastic, driven. Eaten a lot of salt since then, now a bit reserved, not headstrong. I work at sunrise, rest at sunset, the sky is too high. I have to go once my E pass expires, it would be illegal to overstay. Oso, Singapore doesn't need me, I have nothing to contribute.

Cheers!

Wah lau, sinkapore losing another talent! Don't go leh ...sinkapore needs you. I rather have a Great White North Putin than another Ah Tiong.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gilbert Goh dares to make a difference. What's your issue with him?

his t-shirts r too expense. i can print cheaper if... i had a printer. that n the suckcock letters he wrote to ST papers praising FTs before he changed face make me vomit blood everyday until i die