• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another MRT Breakdown - 25th Feb 2014

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Trains delayed for 20 mins on North-South line between Ang Mo Kio and Marina

Published on Feb 25, 2014
10:50 PM

By Rachel Au-Yong

Commuters travelling between Ang Mo Kio and Marina Bay on south-bound trains were delayed by 20 minutes on Tuesday night after yet another train fault.

The latest hold-up on the North-South line comes just a day after a track circuit failure on the same line caused a 50-minute delay during Monday morning rush hours.

At 10.23pm on Tuesday, SMRT issued a tweet to say that the problem has been fixed and the service from Ang Mo Kio towards Marina Bay was operating normally.

Since the new year, commuters have had to put up with a spate of delays on MRT trains. There have been four incidents on the North-South and East-West lines that resulted in delays of more than 30 minutes. This is already half the number of such train delays in total for the whole of last year.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/trains-delayed-20-mins-north-south-line-between-ang-mo-kio-and-marina-

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore commuters should consider a class action suit against SMRT. The constant breakdowns are causing thousands if not millions of loss man hours and aggravation to commuters.
6t51V.gif

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zero Tolerance for breakdowns.

Hey Desmond Quack, what is going on man?

" We have just greased the rails, so please bear with the inconvenience, the trains have to run slowly than normal, normal services will resume as soon possible. In the meantime, please grease our palms with more money" SMUG operator.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trains delayed for 20 mins on North-South line between Ang Mo Kio and Marina

Published on Feb 25, 2014
10:50 PM

By Rachel Au-Yong

Commuters travelling between Ang Mo Kio and Marina Bay on south-bound trains were delayed by 20 minutes on Tuesday night after yet another train fault.

The latest hold-up on the North-South line comes just a day after a track circuit failure on the same line caused a 50-minute delay during Monday morning rush hours.

At 10.23pm on Tuesday, SMRT issued a tweet to say that the problem has been fixed and the service from Ang Mo Kio towards Marina Bay was operating normally.

Since the new year, commuters have had to put up with a spate of delays on MRT trains. There have been four incidents on the North-South and East-West lines that resulted in delays of more than 30 minutes. This is already half the number of such train delays in total for the whole of last year.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/trains-delayed-20-mins-north-south-line-between-ang-mo-kio-and-marina-
cheesecake. 7 early 8 morning, don't joke leh. u mean last night there is yet another one?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is totally unacceptable. Very soon will be call 'A breakdown a day, keeps the peasants away'

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oppo MP can u pls question Lui in parliament if at night Desmond can sleep soundly knowing he collecting pay checks n taxpayer pay for higher fares at expense of deteriorating service levels ? And Lui still say fare increase shldnt be linked w performance ?

Mayb we shld tell our bosses tat our pay rise shld base on factors such as inflation n not performance

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S’poreans apologise to SMRT CEO for causing his trains to frequently break down

Singaporeans from all walks of life, who like to take the MRT train because cars are for rich people, are feeling apologetic and sincerely sorry.
This after they caused the North South MRT Line to break down again this Monday morning during peak hour as they all got ready for work and school at the same time at 7am.
One Singaporean, Jin Soh Lee, said he would like to personally apologise to SMRT CEO Desmond Kuek for causing him inconvenience: “I’m sorry Desmond Kuek. I caused your MRT system to break down again. Please forgive me and my fellow commuters for making you work harder to oversee that there is no more train faults even when all of these problems are not your fault.”
Another Singaporean, Gei Ni Qian, went beyond apologising and insisted on doing more on his part to ensure the quality of MRT trains improve: “I would like to give myself and my fellow commuters the B grade for our performance as the paying public.”
“If we paid more for our fares every year, none of these would have happened.”
“Eh wait…”

http://newnation.sg/2014/02/sporeans-apologise-to-smrt-ceo-for-causing-his-trains-to-frequently-break-down/

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
S’poreans apologise to SMRT CEO for causing his trains to frequently break down

Singaporeans from all walks of life, who like to take the MRT train because cars are for rich people, are feeling apologetic and sincerely sorry.
This after they caused the North South MRT Line to break down again this Monday morning during peak hour as they all got ready for work and school at the same time at 7am.
One Singaporean, Jin Soh Lee, said he would like to personally apologise to SMRT CEO Desmond Kuek for causing him inconvenience: “I’m sorry Desmond Kuek. I caused your MRT system to break down again. Please forgive me and my fellow commuters for making you work harder to oversee that there is no more train faults even when all of these problems are not your fault.”
Another Singaporean, Gei Ni Qian, went beyond apologising and insisted on doing more on his part to ensure the quality of MRT trains improve: “I would like to give myself and my fellow commuters the B grade for our performance as the paying public.”
“If we paid more for our fares every year, none of these would have happened.”
“Eh wait…”

http://newnation.sg/2014/02/sporeans-apologise-to-smrt-ceo-for-causing-his-trains-to-frequently-break-down/

manz.. this is wicked humor! Applause!!!!LOLOL thanks for making me laugh!!!!!! hahahahhaha

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkees! Song Boh? What can Sinkees do to me? I got STARS!

desmond-kuek1.jpg

what does a fucking paper sinkie general knows about trains..

so this is what PAP is capable of??? what a fucking sinkie disgrace!!!

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is this DESMOND? If screw up so many times, still can sit ASS MRT CEO chair song song, can only means Desmond have a/many "Get Out of Jail Card(s)" aka 免死金牌.