• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Pimp Expert here?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Every business above 1 million have to start paying GST?

If that is the case, why visiting FL in regulated house in GL no need to pay 7% GST? I'm sure its taking is more than 1 million annually.

If Prostitution the only service industry that is tax-free?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If that is the case, why visiting FL in regulated house in GL no need to pay 7% GST? I'm sure its taking is more than 1 million annually.

This is catch 22 scenario.
Law forbids anyone from living off immoral earnings so how to tax illegal income although prostitution is legal in Sg. So just act blur.
With the way things are going....expect government run brothels in future. NTUC can have their CUNT whore houses.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Sorry no pimp expert here but here are two scenarios

1. Whore house could have calculated the GST into what you pay already so they may still pay GST without your knowledge.

2. Just to give you an idea - if you have been to Poseidon or Plaza or Emmanuel you know those investments are far more humongous than GL joints yet the ROI for these Thai joints is within a year max 2 years including having to pay for the "license". My point really, GL joint I am sure easily cross 1mil a year.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They can give linkpoints too...

This is catch 22 scenario.
Law forbids anyone from living off immoral earnings so how to tax illegal income although prostitution is legal in Sg. So just act blur.
With the way things are going....expect government run brothels in future. NTUC can have their CUNT whore houses.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

are you fucking joking? You don't even know how the whoring business works? The Pimp just rents the facility, and the girls work there. The girls are treated as independent contractors so the Pimps do not have to pay into their CPF, medicare, etc. The girls pay for the rental of the rooms and maybe a cut to the Pimp. Therefore, even though you pay the pimp, he passes on the money to the girls, after keeping his cut for the room and what not. (this is the theory part, if the girl is a sex slave than all bets are off). Because this is a cash business, you don't need to ask for GST unless you planning to write it off against your company expense. See whether u got balls to do that or not lah.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Im not joking... I dunno how it works because I had never worked as one or ever plan to do it. I just go pay, fuck and go...

are you fucking joking? You don't even know how the whoring business works? The Pimp just rents the facility, and the girls work there. The girls are treated as independent contractors so the Pimps do not have to pay into their CPF, medicare, etc. The girls pay for the rental of the rooms and maybe a cut to the Pimp. Therefore, even though you pay the pimp, he passes on the money to the girls, after keeping his cut for the room and what not. (this is the theory part, if the girl is a sex slave than all bets are off). Because this is a cash business, you don't need to ask for GST unless you planning to write it off against your company expense. See whether u got balls to do that or not lah.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i'm no pimp expert....but i'm a pump expert.

Sorry no pimp expert here but here are two scenarios

1. Whore house could have calculated the GST into what you pay already so they may still pay GST without your knowledge.

2. Just to give you an idea - if you have been to Poseidon or Plaza or Emmanuel you know those investments are far more humongous than GL joints yet the ROI for these Thai joints is within a year max 2 years including having to pay for the "license". My point really, GL joint I am sure easily cross 1mil a year.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The $50cat Thai girls has 12 customers on average a day. That is $600 daily. They work for around 20 days a month? Minus off the period and off days...

That is $12,000 a month. That is the pay of a LTC in the army?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The $50cat Thai girls has 12 customers on average a day. That is $600 daily. They work for around 20 days a month? Minus off the period and off days...

That is $12,000 a month. That is the pay of a LTC in the army?

The whores work more than 20 days a month.
There are no off days only those off days that coincide with their periods.
Also many dun have monthly periods, they take contraceptive pills to control periods and have it once every 3 months or so.
Mathematically a super Ang Pai can service 3 customers per hour so its well over 12 customers a day. And the OKT takes a cut of the $50 so the WLs dun get to pocket all.

presby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course must pay GST. The gov't will require the prostitute to issue receipt. She will probably ask you to fill in questionnaire about the service, venue, beverage, if you will recommend your friend, if you are happy with condom provided,....customer will be able to win an ipad if their fucking ticket is picked in the monthly draw. Like the Pioneer packet, the gov't will provide medisave top-up just in case you kena STD.