• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australia: "How long do you have to be here before you are accepted?"

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
FEBRUARY, 2014 9:53PM

“GOOD people” who remain silent in the face of racism are guilty of collusion and must take responsibility for their actions, South Australian Senator Penny Wong says.

In a rare insight into her own experiences with racism, the Malaysian-born Labor MP, who arrived in Australia as a child in the mid-1970s, said she was confronted with overt racism that forced her to become resilient.

“I’ve been confronted by abusive people who were frightening. I have also been abused while others stood or sat silently,” she said.

Senator Wong is usually reticent about her private life, but has said in the past that racist experiences when she first arrived in Australia helped drive her into politics. She asked: “‘How long do you have to be here and how much do you have to love this country before you are accepted?”.

Race Discrimination Commissioner Dr Tim Soutphommasane said one in five Australians have experienced race hate, and that there had been an increase in racial or religious discrimination in the past year.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/nat...-formative-years/story-fnii5yv8-1226833178858

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

“GOOD people” who remain silent in the face of racism are guilty of collusion and must take responsibility for their actions, South Australian Senator Penny Wong says.

In a rare insight into her own experiences with racism, the Malaysian-born Labor MP, who arrived in Australia as a child in the mid-1970s, said she was confronted with overt racism that forced her to become resilient.

“I’ve been confronted by abusive people who were frightening. I have also been abused while others stood or sat silently,” she said.

Senator Wong is usually reticent about her private life, but has said in the past that racist experiences when she first arrived in Australia helped drive her into politics. She asked: “‘How long do you have to be here and how much do you have to love this country before you are accepted?”.

Race Discrimination Commissioner Dr Tim Soutphommasane said one in five Australians have experienced race hate, and that there had been an increase in racial or religious discrimination in the past year.

This Malaysian lesbian is a disgrace to the Asian community and should FUCK OFF to her Mudland, please. :oIo:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U r right, this witch have no credibility whatsoever, if she still remain in mudland she will be fucking stone to death,,,its shits like her that make Asians look bad,,,some say she is a role model for Asian women,,she is a Senator which is nothing more than a political appointee,,try getting elected in house of representative,,,in a non safe labour seat,,bet she will lose 10 ways from sunday...and with looks like that,, being a lesbian was her only option,,,or some fat ang mor,,,

This Malaysian lesbian is a disgrace to the Asian community and should FUCK OFF to her Mudland, please. :oIo:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U r right, this witch have no credibility whatsoever, if she still remain in mudland she will be fucking stone to death,,,its shits like her that make Asians look bad,,,some say she is a role model for Asian women,,she is a Senator which is nothing more than a political appointee,,try getting elected in house of representative,,,in a non safe labour seat,,bet she will lose 10 ways from sunday...and with looks like that,, being a lesbian was her only option,,,or some fat ang mor,,,

You should come back to sinkapore, you fit just right in.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What makes u so sure I not in singapore? u buay song what i say is it???

No lah, I don't dare to buay song. I have your welfare at heart. You so unhappy in Australia. Just to remind you that you are a better fit in right-wing sinkapore than in liberal australia. You hate liberals so much, why stay there? Come back to sinkapore, join the PAP and be an elected MP. You will then have lots of sycophants unkat you and you can treat them like your coolies.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
And where is the Singaporean lesbian/politician. There are a lot of Malaysian that made it "big" here. Guy Sebastian, Adam Liaw, even one that married a former premiere. I think its the "discrimination" that these people got back in Mudland that makes them want to succeed here.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And where is the Singaporean lesbian/politician. There are a lot of Malaysian that made it "big" here. Guy Sebastian, Adam Liaw, even one that married a former premiere. I think its the "discrimination" that these people got back in Mudland that makes them want to succeed here.

In the mid 70s there was still a White Australian policy and there were thunderboxes and septic tanks in SA houses.

Let's not forget that SA is a free settlers state and the way they treated the arbo really bad and racist.

These days, the racism is very much concentrated with the muslims and the indians who cannot keep their pricks off the drunk female white trash pussies.

She wants to score political points by playing the racism card. If she is so interested in this topic, why did she not accept the Indian Muslims' lobby for more teeth to the Racial Discrimination Act 1975. Because she is from Mudland and she suffer under the Muslims !!!!

And she is very bad at managing the country's finance.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if that witch wasnt a senator. she would be out of office faster than a speeding bullet. and doesnt she look like Saw P H? bad at managing finance n fuck things up wherever they go. and r fucking mudlanders..

In the mid 70s there was still a White Australian policy and there were thunderboxes and septic tanks in SA houses.

Let's not forget that SA is a free settlers state and the way they treated the arbo really bad and racist.

These days, the racism is very much concentrated with the muslims and the indians who cannot keep their pricks off the drunk female white trash pussies.

She wants to score political points by playing the racism card. If she is so interested in this topic, why did she not accept the Indian Muslims' lobby for more teeth to the Racial Discrimination Act 1975. Because she is from Mudland and she suffer under the Muslims !!!!

And she is very bad at managing the country's finance.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if that witch wasnt a senator. she would be out of office faster than a speeding.

Surprised that she spoke of her private life. Boy, she does have a history. Now, she play the man with boobs in her household. That wasted pussy had a past playing sticky scissors to see who get knocked up and play mommy.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is just an attention seeking witch,,she is playing the minority card,,,or rather the minority or a minority card,,,asian lesbian butch,,,only stupid left wing liberal fuck heads will fall for BS like that,,remember when she made it in the news when her gf got preggy? this sort of personal thing also news??

Confused

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/nat...-formative-years/story-fnii5yv8-1226833178858

Not that much different from the way Singaporeans treat foreigners in Singapore :biggrin: