• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When they cut CPF in 2003, it's 3%, when they restore, it's 1%!!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Immediate Cut Of 3% In Employers’ Contribution Rate
From 1 October 2003, the employer’s CPF contribution rate will be cut by 3 percentage points. The new total contribution rate will be 33%. There is no change in the contribution rates for workers aged above 55 as the rates are already low.

The above is the CPF announcement in 2003. When they cut, they whack 3% like nobody's biz!! When they try to restore, they give u bit by bit, like 1% here and 0.5% there. Like that !! How to be happy!!

fedup

Alfrescian
Loyal
From 1 October 2003, the employer’s CPF contribution rate will be cut by 3 percentage points. The new total contribution rate will be 33%. There is no change in the contribution rates for workers aged above 55 as the rates are already low.

The above is the CPF announcement in 2003. When they cut, they whack 3% like nobody's biz!! When they try to restore, they give u bit by bit, like 1% here and 0.5% there. Like that !! How to be happy!!

When they cut it is immediate. When they restore it is next year Jan 2015. Now only Feb 2014.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You'll never get to see your cpf anyways....for you to song only.
The increase is to up whore jinx's gambling fund.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pappies will never give something for nothing, or give back what they have taken.

They are consummate businessmen, but when manifested in politics, they are nothing more than penny-pinching scumbags.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
why restore it? i tot they say everyone is happy with it and there is no protest outside the parliament?

spineless... oops i mean speechless.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why the hell are those 55 still working? Should be enjoying their cpf monies after working for decades.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why restore it? i tot they say everyone is happy with it and there is no protest outside the parliament?

spineless... oops i mean speechless.

It's amazing what losing a GRC and a couple of by-elections can do.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And why the hell is everyone thinking cpf is a big thing? Fuck cpf and fuck pap. If 55 cannot enjoy own money and let garberment. Take care of your own money shows sinkee education failed, sinkee failed! Only pappies and ho jinx pass!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck? that's a whole bunch of ugly looking folks there. u sure you wanna do that? i'll sponsor a box of condom just for you and sunflower seed oil as lubricant.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My advice for all sinkees,

Don't factor in your cpf monies in your retirement plans. No point, only become a disappointment when u hit 55. Better to build your own cpf in cash. Anytime want to withdraw also can.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why complain when you know how PAP is............they're always pro employer mah...........