• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Femine men that are straight vs manly men that are gay.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you care to notice some girly men aren't gay at all but it's so strange that they would act so girly and contrast this to some manly men who are butt pirates.

Used to know such a girly guy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The term is "Effeminate" and this does not equate to being "Gay".

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If you care to notice some girly men aren't gay at all but it's so strange that they would act so girly and contrast this to some manly men who are butt pirates.

Don't beat around the bush lah. If you are talking about Gay Loong, just say so.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm what is termed a fag hag (go look up the meaning, and no, I don't look like a hag) and hang out with many gay stylists who give me great advice in fashion and make-up.

I also find myself very confused lately...after having been approached by 2 men (both married to women and have kids) who wants to become women and have lesbian sex with me. I had to turn them down gently on the pretext that I don't want to ruin our friendship. The LGBT scene is getting weirder and weirder. :confused:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm what is termed a fag hag (go look up the meaning, and no, I don't look like a hag) and hang out with many gay stylists who give me great advice in fashion and make-up.

I also find myself very confused lately...after having been approached by 2 men (both married to women and have kids) who wants to become women and have lesbian sex with me. I had to turn them down gently on the pretext that I don't want to ruin our friendship. The LGBT scene is getting weirder and weirder. :confused:
I think the two men give hint want to have sex with you. The feminine part is just testing the waters.