• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kong hee beh fuck choy shall let hell breaks loose soon!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
as the trial of kong hee fatt choy continues, it's obvious that mr moneymoneycum is going to squat in changi holidays resort for life.

when that happen hopefully soon, what would happen?

i shudder to think that ALL HELL SHALL BREAK LOOSE cos the holey konghee fattchoy shall fattchoy no more. all his minions shall raid the land, overturn cars and burn down mata chias again....an enhanced little india riot.

stay tune and arm yourself with baton to cull those brainwashed zombies from the city hell church.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as the trial of kong hee fatt choy continues, it's obvious that mr moneymoneycum is going to squat in changi holidays resort for life.

when that happen hopefully soon, what would happen?

i shudder to think that ALL HELL SHALL BREAK LOOSE cos the holey konghee fattchoy shall fattchoy no more. all his minions shall raid the land, overturn cars and burn down mata chias again....an enhanced little india riot.

stay tune and arm yourself with baton to cull those brainwashed zombies from the city hell church.

Nah... they will just defect to New Creation Church (Joseph Prince) or FCBC (Lawrence Khong).

They'll find another place to give their time and money.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
shittimes revealed that their membership had already depreciated by half. does that mean that many of the zombies are enlightened and separated themselves from city hell church?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
how all the moneymoneycum hell pastors gonna get $$$ to pay their queens counsels?

million$ involved! more than tonite TOTO'S SUPERJACKPOT $10M.

wasted 50M and now top it off with a cherry that's gonna cost city hell another $10M??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
how are they gonna whack the mare horseface sun? it's all becos that ugly mare that all the troubles were started. is the mare famous now?

not really, right? it's worst! cos now confirmed she doesn't have any talents at all and kong hee beh fuck choy is just screwed!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
has the nerd married the desperate housewife?

everyone's dying to know. she has dumped the half past six lawyer and probably landing the nerd, my 5footer pet snake with 6.5.

Oh dear, you are really on the verge of turning. Please stop name tagging ok Bob?:smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bob Sim Kheng Hwee, why did you delete your Facebook page? :confused:

https://www.facebook.com/bob.simkhenghwee

d4cyjQWl.jpg
R4ZrkI3l.jpg

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah... they will just defect to New Creation Church (Joseph Prince) or FCBC (Lawrence Khong).

They'll find another place to give their time and money.

yeah.... they can continue to worship the God who wants to make them rich in another "get rich because you are a christian" church....

sounds familiar????

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my lil brother leetahsar!! LOL!! he has many extra gods of fortune now. the "gods" worship him. hahahahaha!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in that case, maybe u should be bold enough to show us yours. but knowing u r but just a coward and loser, the answer is quite obvious. :wink:

that's my li'l brother leetahsar posing in my posh condo's toilet. LOL!!!

Internet anonymity isn't cowardice. It's like keeping your virginity so you know in the back of your mind that the chance of you contracting a STD is zero.

You should stop being so upset when you've littered the cyberspace with your personal details. :cool:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the difference between my li'l brother LTS and u laksaboy is LTS dares to use himself as the butt of the joke. and you...tsk, tsk, i better save my breathe. kek sim!