• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Well Done, Switzerland!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Swiss has done a referendum to decide whether they are against liberal immigration.

Does LHL have the courage to conduct a Singapore referendum on immigration?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but they hold referendum for anything, 6 per year and they have even a referendum to have more referendum.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Swiss has done a referendum to decide whether they are against liberal immigration.

first world behaviour of the Swiss is totally opposite of fucktard sinkie behaviour of the sinkies.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seeing the way he walks with both legs literally grinding each other, I doubt he has any balls to do anything.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

The outcome of such a referendum would be a foregone conclusion. If one was held. Singaporeans would have overwhelmingly vote against it. Only a fraction of Singaporeans with vested interest in the PAP would vote for it. So there was no way LHL would had held a referendum.

The liberal immigration was an idea conceived by the Old Fart many years ago to help PAP stay in power. Ever since, the PAP had been translating it into a policy with different aspects and stages of implementation. These culminated into the White Paper. In other words, LHL is simply executing what the father planned. So the question should really be if LHL has the courage to go against his father's wishes. The answer is obvious.

That's indeed sad for Singapore as the PM and his cronies would simply be extending the Old Fart wishes rather than doing what is right for Singaporeans. The only way Singapore can be better for its own citizens is therefore to vote the PAP out.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
regardless of what Swiss did, do you think SG shd have a referendum on the PAP's liberal influx of immigrants?

definitely not, referendum are only for useless gov who cannot make difficult decision.
Can you accept it, if the india or malay in singapore decide to make referendum that came from their religious or cultural practise.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The liberal immigration was an idea conceived by the Old Fart many years ago to help PAP stay in power. Ever since, the PAP had been translating it into a policy with different aspects and stages of implementation. These culminated into the White Paper. In other words, LHL is simply executing what the father planned. So the question should really be if LHL has the courage to go against his father's wishes. The answer is obvious.

Serious question, may I know how can liberal immigration help PAP stay in power? Are we assuming that new citizens will automatically vote PAP?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serious question, may I know how can liberal immigration help PAP stay in power? Are we assuming that new citizens will automatically vote PAP?

It helps the PAP and its cronies stay rich, and with wealth comes power.

The new citizens may or may not vote PAP, but it doesn't really matter.

It's just an indirect form of ethnic cleansing, minus the violence and bloodshed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes Singapore should have such a referendum too, why PAP can just submit and approve their own white paper without referendum?

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Swiss have now realised the detrimental effects of mass immigration. They are doing this to protect the Swiss Standard of Living. When will PAP wake up?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore already has a referendum. its called the General Election. but they way singkie votes its called the Erection. get all high than when the results r out. the droops down and the same shit happens. singkies too scared to vote for alternative choices with bullshit excuses like:

I vote Pap but i hope opposition wins.
I vote Pap so i can get upgrading
I vote Pap so my flat value goes up
I vote only for WP. if wp dont contest i vote pap.
Pinky say sorry he is sincere in solving problems n making things better n i believe him so i vote pap.

anymore to add?

the last time to make a referendum on fts etc was 2011. but singkies fuck it up. now 2016 is the next referendum but wont make a difference as majority will still vote pap n by voting pap it means endorsing pap policies. so dont kpkb. u get the gahmen u vote for.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore already has a referendum. its called the General Election. but they way singkie votes its called the Erection. get all high than when the results r out. the droops down and the same shit happens. singkies too scared to vote for alternative choices with bullshit excuses like:

Pinky say sorry he is sincere in solving problems n making things better n i believe him so i vote pap.

anymore to add?

the last time to make a referendum on fts etc was 2011. but singkies fuck it up. now 2016 is the next referendum but wont make a difference as majority will still vote pap n by voting pap it means endorsing pap policies. so dont kpkb. u get the gahmen u vote for.

What absolute rubbish! You seems to forget that 40% voted against the PAP and probably another 5% of spoilt votes. So all in all 45% did not vote for this government and therefore has the right to kpkb and in doing so, help to wake the 60%.

jw5

Loyal

anymore to add?

Mine is:

I vote opposition, until PAP becomes the opposition.
Then I re-evaluate again.

LOL ........ LOL

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha... seriously, do u expect a logical answer???
the empty vessels are only good at making sweeping statements and maturbating each other.......
actually the liberal immigration policy is one policy that caused papee to lose plenty of votes in GE2011.....

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its the 5% spoilt votes that allow the Shit Toh to win against Lina Chiam and the lost of PP to PAP hor.. What shits me the most is East Coast and Joo Chiat pap win by such slim majority. And look at West Coast,,even if a PAP dog or PAP clown stand in that GRC, pap sure win...if its not the voters fault than who ah?

What absolute rubbish! You seems to forget that 40% voted against the PAP and probably another 5% of spoilt votes. So all in all 45% did not vote for this government and therefore has the right to kpkb and in doing so, help to wake the 60%.