• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Never ever forget the asshole who started destroying hawker centres

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4 hawker centres may be managed by social enterprise or co-operative
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/4-hawker-centres-may-be/943048.html

The lease for four hawker centres will expire soon and they may be end up being managed by a social enterprise or co-operative. Some hawkers are worried if this management model would result in higher rentals.
SINGAPORE: The lease for four hawker centres will expire soon and they may be end up being managed by a social enterprise or co-operative.

Some hawkers are worried if this management model would result in higher rentals.

The lease of the hawker centre at Block 20 Ghim Moh will end on 31 May.

Tenants there are concerned they may then come under a social enterprise or a co-operative.

But the Ghim Moh Shop & Merchant Association believes a social enterprise may be better, as it can help stabilise rental fees and even set up new by-laws.

Philip Wong from Ghim Moh Shop & Merchant Association said: "The company which supplied us with staff who clear plates disappeared without a word. So that resulted in a shortage of such workers. These companies are not bound by any laws. We also cannot make the hawkers pay for such services. If there's a co-operative to manage such a situation, it would be more structured."

Vivian-Balakrishnan.jpg

And this one...
Elim_Chew_-_photo.jpg

REPORT OF THE HAWKER CENTRES PUBLIC CONSULTATION PANEL

New Hawker Centres – Affordable Food, Vibrant Spaces, Meeting Community Needs [Elim Chew's Facebook page]

Fuck off Elim Chew, you crony dyke. :oIo:

P.S: And expect mandatory 'clear your own tray' bullshit in those mutated hawker centres. What a surprise... not. :rolleyes:

sethdemitri

Alfrescian
Loyal
4 hawker centres may be managed by social enterprise or co-operative
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/4-hawker-centres-may-be/943048.html

The lease for four hawker centres will expire soon and they may be end up being managed by a social enterprise or co-operative. Some hawkers are worried if this management model would result in higher rentals.
SINGAPORE: The lease for four hawker centres will expire soon and they may be end up being managed by a social enterprise or co-operative.

Some hawkers are worried if this management model would result in higher rentals.

The lease of the hawker centre at Block 20 Ghim Moh will end on 31 May.

Tenants there are concerned they may then come under a social enterprise or a co-operative.

But the Ghim Moh Shop & Merchant Association believes a social enterprise may be better, as it can help stabilise rental fees and even set up new by-laws.

Philip Wong from Ghim Moh Shop & Merchant Association said: "The company which supplied us with staff who clear plates disappeared without a word. So that resulted in a shortage of such workers. These companies are not bound by any laws. We also cannot make the hawkers pay for such services. If there's a co-operative to manage such a situation, it would be more structured."

Vivian-Balakrishnan.jpg

And this one...
Elim_Chew_-_photo.jpg

REPORT OF THE HAWKER CENTRES PUBLIC CONSULTATION PANEL

New Hawker Centres – Affordable Food, Vibrant Spaces, Meeting Community Needs [Elim Chew's Facebook page]

Fuck off Elim Chew, you crony dyke. :oIo:

P.S: And expect mandatory 'clear your own tray' bullshit in those mutated hawker centres. What a surprise... not. :rolleyes:

I only saw photos of a keiling Kia and a golden hair ah beng. Where is the photo of elim chew?

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elim chew is a lady not a guy... She is also a entrepreneur with her range of design clothing. I think she is also a member of City Harvest too....

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If ever a girl who looks like that walks into my massage room ......... never mind ....... forget it :mad:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
elim chew owns that stupid clothing store called what street 77 or whatever the fuck it's called at tampines mall right? It expanded into a couple of shops am i correct? Selling clothing with brand names like alienware and cross colors. In the 90s cross colors were super popular. All ah bengs and lians wore them along with converse slippers.

here they look ok on the blacks and a few black stars 90s look but i need to find some ah bengs wearing them.
https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=...WNrQfm-ICADA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1120&bih=628

Cannot find them.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
elim chew owns that stupid clothing store called what street 77 or whatever the fuck it's called at tampines mall right? It expanded into a couple of shops am i correct? Selling clothing with brand names like alienware and cross colors. In the 90s cross colors were super popular. All ah bengs and lians wore them along with converse slippers.

here they look ok on the blacks and a few black stars 90s look but i need to find some ah bengs wearing them.
https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=...WNrQfm-ICADA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1120&bih=628

Cannot find them.

Ha..Ha.. Ha.. Bought my first Zippo lighter at 77 Street.. As for Cross Colour jeans, bought mine at Queensway Shopping Ctr.. Wore that jeans for a month before I realised all the Ah Bengs, Ah Lians, the gangster Mats and Minahs wearing them too...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha..Ha.. Ha.. Bought my first Zippo lighter at 77 Street.. As for Cross Colour jeans, bought mine at Queensway Shopping Ctr.. Wore that jeans for a month before I realised all the Ah Bengs, Ah Lians, the gangster Mats and Minahs wearing them too...

Dunno why everyone wore the same brand of clothing. I think if you wore them at that time you might just be mistaken as an ah beng. Do you remember the centre parting hair fringe thing? So many guys were flicking their heads here and there cos of their long hair and they always needed to play with their stupid hair every 5 mins.

I had some classy friends that didn't buy cross colors and said they looked stupid of course made worse by those mats, ah bengs etc

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dunno why everyone wore the same brand of clothing. I think if you wore them at that time you might just be mistaken as an ah beng. Do you remember the centre parting hair fringe thing? So many guys were flicking their heads here and there cos of their long hair and they always needed to play with their stupid hair every 5 mins.

It was the craze back then. :wink:

aaron10.jpg

20biggf2.jpg

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do i keep hearing about this 77 street? What has it achieved? Its a shop that went bust like thousands of other shops. And yet the founder flog it like it was sg's answer to apple or levis