• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore doctor, 70, accused of molesting female patient

kohpc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years back my colleague's husband also got into this situation. Doctor Chia from Vernon Clinic. I cant recall how it was settled but he is still in business and apparently doing quite well.

Damage already done... Even if the doctor is innocent.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many years back my colleague's husband also got into this situation. Doctor Chia from Vernon Clinic. I cant recall how it was settled but he is still in business and apparently doing quite well.

For good or for bad, Sinkies are both forgetful and forgiving....
Many of the 60.1% goondus are of this mould....
Forgetful and forgiving of all vile pappies misdeeds

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think Dr. Winston Lee would molest this old lady being 50 yrs old, she's
trying to blackmail this Doctor, by accusing him of molest this the best way, a lady
gain upper hand especially there's no witness, the lady can say anything she like, he touch
my chee bye, the Polis will believe the lady..

If Dr. Winston at 70 years being stressed out and this lady, she would settle out of
court, she would demand money!!! Bottom line is this Lady needs Money knowing
that Dr. Lee has got good business she can blackmail and get some money!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are lawyers, and there are lawyers....... get the best lawyer for your case..... i mean he should, not necessarily the most expensive, but...

i hope he will get the best lawyer available
his medical defence union will fully support him all the way
my he be acquitted.....if he is really innocent