• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'My husband of four years is gay'

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
27210.jpg

A woman's dream to have a happily married life ended as she claimed her husband was a homosexual, reported Sinar Harian.

Although they were married for more than four years, the victim Marina (not real name), 30, alleged that her husband's sexual orientation "still could not change" and this forced her to file for divorce.

Marina also admitted that she was still a virgin although she had lived with her husband.

She is now staying with her family members in Ayer Keroh, Malacca.

Marina said she got to know her former husband, who was two years her senior, while working in a private company in Malacca.

She added that she began suspecting her husband's inclination towards men through his interaction with his friends.

She was also informed by a relative that her husband had been like that since he was in high school.

Marina added that her husband would often scold her, and even threatened to divorce her after she told him that she wanted to have children with him.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is not chio so maybe tat y husband married her n since she has not been 'up' than she can apply for annulment as the marriage never take place.

But of course annulment means she cant chiong his assets.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Marina also admitted that she was still a virgin although she had lived with her husband.

She mean where or which part?:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brokeback Mountain tells the same story.

Your husband may be gay, even if you've been married for years and have children.

[video=youtube;-xuugq7fito]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xuugq7fito[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i was wondering if that guy is gay, why in the first place he wanna marry a woman..i dun understand leh..

jw5

Loyal
i was wondering if that guy is gay, why in the first place he wanna marry a woman..i dun understand leh..

Social pressure.

Another 3 reasons:

-- they are not gay but bisexual, i.e. enjoy sex with both genders.
-- career advancement, usually better to be seen as a family man with wife and children.
-- they tried to convince themselves they are not gay - I know someone who for years had girlfriends and was even married once and later got divorced, went to Geylang/health centres etc, after spending all that money, finally realised he was gay. :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know man backside and woman backside not the same. Or maybe he is not the provider but the "acceptor".

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is not chio so maybe tat y husband married her n since she has not been 'up' than she can apply for annulment as the marriage never take place.

But of course annulment means she cant chiong his assets.

not chio then must improve in other areas lor. for example, brush up on BJ and allow hubby to AJ. introduce some sex toys or role playing. :biggrin:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
they tried to convince themselves they are not gay - I know someone who for years had girlfriends and was even married once and later got divorced, went to Geylang/health centres etc, after spending all that money, finally realised he was gay. :biggrin:

Wow, he could have just turned gay and save himself loads of money...

jw5

Loyal
Wow, he could have just turned gay and save himself loads of money...

Eventually he did...............................
There are those who go through a lot of self-denial and internal turmoil before being able to admit to themselves, let alone others, that they are gay.
Social pressure, career pressure, family pressure probably all play a part in this.

Just read on espnsoccernet that former German international footballer Thomas Hitzlsperger (who played for Stuttgart and Aston Villa among other teams) came out to declare himself gay a few months after he retired from football. He said that he only discovered in the last couple of years that he was gay.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not new and has been going on in our society all over the world.

There are many men and women who likes both opposite gender and of the same gender as well.
Most of them got married for the sake of hiding their true self and also to sustain their current social status while in actual fact they are secretly having another relationship with the same gender.

The secret is well kept for years before the other half discovered this true self of their wife/husband.