• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman claims Ah Long released king cobra into her home

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
main_nz_014_0301_36p9.jpg

Chong (second from left) and City CID chief Senior Asst Comm Datuk Ku Chin Wah (third from left) dealing with distraught parents and a landlord (left) who have been harassed by loan sharks.

The Star/Asia News Network
Friday, Jan 03, 2014
KUALA LUMPUR: Ah Long have long been associated with splashing red paint and diesel on homes of borrowers.

However, a woman whose son had borrowed money from an Ah Long claimed that a king cobra was released into her home.

The 54-year-old woman sought the help of MCA Public Service and Complaints Bureau head Datuk Seri Michael Chong after she found a yellow king cobra lurking under her sofa after her son who had borrowed from Ah Long fled, leaving the family to deal with the loan sharks.

“I was trying to retrieve something from under the sofa when I saw the tip of the snake’s tail. I was so shocked and immediately sought help from the construction workers opposite my house,” recalled Wong See Mooi in tears.

Two workers helped her kill the snake and later told her it was a king cobra.

Wong suspected that the snake was released by the loan sharks, as the family had never come across a rat, let alone a snake, for the past 11 years they have stayed in the house.

She claimed that her youngest son, 29-year-old Ng Chee Ming, left home on Dec 5 and never came back.

A week later, the family started receiving calls from loan sharks urging them to settle his debt.

This was the fourth time Ng had borrowed from Ah Long, said Wong, adding that the family had settled more than RM90,000 of debts for him over the years.

Wong had since disowned Ng and lodged a police report on Dec 25.

Chong meanwhile said this was the first time that he had come across such a case.

“If the snake bites someone, the Ah Long could be charged for murder,” he said

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was thinking, how is it possible for a Singapore ah long to get hold of a king cobra (that since its illegal to own, private collectors would pay top dollar for it, so if the ah long can get hold of king cobras in singapore (eg. smuggled in) and sell them, ah long can make a lot of money selling cobras leh, why waste the $$$ cobras on the debtees?), and I was like, zhun bo? Ah long in Singapore got king cobra? So good ah? And then I started reading the article... "Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia"... orrhhhh, no wonder, ok no prob, carry on. In crime-ridden Malaysia, any kind of unheard-of-in-Singapore criminal activity also can one. Malaysia boleh!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Long runner in Singapore will have new idea to make their victim pay up.

You do not need a KING COBRA to do the job. You just need a small cobra or a glorified worm and the people inside the house will pay up nicely. You can gaurantee no snakes in future.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to some people,,if someone release a king cobra etc the residents will happy like fuck,,catch the snake and makan it etc,,and eat oreadi damn hot,,,will make wife and gf happy,,and this is in mudland,,more shit happens there than in singkieland,,shit up place where even mudlanders dont go out at night cos crime is soo high

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ever heard malaysia ah long or runners kena caught?:biggrin:

Ah Long beat up and kill. No need to pay. Is not easy to be Ah Long.
Big Ah Long need many bouncer and money collector>> meaning big expenses.
Small Ah Long >>>loan less than RM5k >> most borrower just run road.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Long beat up and kill. No need to pay. Is not easy to be Ah Long.
Big Ah Long need many bouncer and money collector>> meaning big expenses.
Small Ah Long >>>loan less than RM5k >> most borrower just run road.

I wonder what is their interest rates?:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You do not need a KING COBRA to do the job. You just need a small cobra or a glorified worm and the people inside the house will pay up nicely. You can gaurantee no snakes in future.

it was someone's lang jiao that ran loose. :p

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian more entrepreneurial than sinkees.
I was thinking, how is it possible for a Singapore ah long to get hold of a king cobra (that since its illegal to own, private collectors would pay top dollar for it, so if the ah long can get hold of king cobras in singapore (eg. smuggled in) and sell them, ah long can make a lot of money selling cobras leh, why waste the $$$ cobras on the debtees?), and I was like, zhun bo? Ah long in Singapore got king cobra? So good ah? And then I started reading the article... "Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia"... orrhhhh, no wonder, ok no prob, carry on. In crime-ridden Malaysia, any kind of unheard-of-in-Singapore criminal activity also can one. Malaysia boleh!

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even being an ah long need higher capital outlay nowadays. Don't think cobras come cheap.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro its malaysia:biggrin:
nowsaday the proliferation of cobras in mudland is the result of shooting too many indian gangsters belonging to 04,08 etc.
all bullets of the polis there have samy, nathan, selvam, guna, mani etc etched on them :cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You mean they take off their pants & show, their "glorified worms"??

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Star/Asia News Network
Friday, Jan 03, 2014
KUALA LUMPUR: Ah Long have long been associated with splashing red paint and diesel on homes of borrowers.

Wanted to make sure in case Tonychat say is Singapore again.