• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

High Court rules in favour of SMRT, LTA in Thai teenager's lawsuit

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Excuse me sir, but this is not a crowded station, so no need at that time to deploy crowd control measures. I am sure you will be able to upload pictures of unruly situations in Third World countries like India or China, but the standard of care expected in SG are much higher since their MiniStars are paid OUT OF THIS WORLD salaries!

I'm showing examples of underground systems that have existed for more than 100 years without barriers and which have even bigger crowds than the MRT.

Unless Singaporeans are a special breed that have no control over their actions, I do not see why Singapore needs measures that first world western nations have never found necessary.

If you put barriers at train stations, you might as well barricade all the roads. Far more people are maimed and injured on the road network.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paris Metro... peak period...

130611113649-paris-metro-body-heat-technology-horizontal-gallery.jpg

I don't see any Ah Nehs or Ah Tiongs or Sinkies on that platform!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
She suffers from sudden fainting spells n this is impossible to prove unless she admits it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her father thot it was foolproof, sure win one!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
She suffers from sudden fainting spells n this is impossible to prove unless she admits it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her father thot it was foolproof, sure win one!

If that is indeed the case she shouldn't be anywhere near a road, a lake or a train station.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

the guy in white singlet is Kurt Tay?
i hate guy that wear singlet and raise their hand to hold the handrail.their armpits stink like vomit hell.:eek:
pretty lady is ok:biggrin: so far never heard of pretty lady with stinko pits

Last edited:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the guy in white singlet is Kurt Tay?
i hate guy that wear singlet and raise their hand to hold the handrail.their armpits stink like vomit hell.:eek:
pretty lady is ok:biggrin: so far never heard of pretty lady with stinko pits

Bro its rare for women with chao armpit but me encounter twice liao,the smell super kao ,wonder how their boyfriend or husband tahan sial:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro its rare for women with chao armpit but me encounter twice liao,the smell super kao ,wonder how their boyfriend or husband tahan sial:biggrin:

Some men like the raw, organic smell... armpit secretions also contain pheromones and can cause sexual arousal.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some men like the raw, organic smell... armpit secretions also contain pheromones and can cause sexual arousal.

no wonder the train sometimes have spurt-like movements...stop and start with slight jerk - blardy train driver got strong nostrils :rolleyes: