• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Marrying a Russian girl / Migrating to Russia.

skyfall

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All,
Sorry i had to consult you all here. Yes, i should Google or go to the Russian Embassy. But then, they only provide superficial and on-the-surface info.
I write here in case any of you had a Russian wife.
You see, i am marrying this Russian girl soon.
So, i am not sure whether to convert her to a Singaporean?

Any of you fm Singaporean converted to a Russian citizen?
Kindly provide some useful and constructive info for my queries.
Thanks.

Tongkatali

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russia is a screwed country. Even my Russian friends want to get out. Go there tour short time can but please reconsider staying long term.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was this news story about asian looking russian people from the Central Asian Russian republics, like Tuva, Altai working and living in Moscow. Everyday they kena discriminated, abused, beaten up, sometimes simply killed. Police turn a blind eye.

fanta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All,

So, i am not sure whether to convert her to a Singaporean?

Any of you fm Singaporean converted to a Russian citizen?

Is she converting to Singapore citizen or are you converting to Russian citizen?

Which city in Russia do you want to settle down?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russia is a screwed country. Even my Russian friends want to get out. Go there tour short time can but please reconsider staying long term.

guy went insane for blonde russian pussy. even chinagirls sluts look down on these slav scum. the man is a gone case already if he thinks settling in russia is a good idea.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Deal with Russkies everyday as they are my biggest customer group.

First of all, u need to speak Russian. You cannot survive there without reasonable Russian language skills. English is not widely spoken.
Secondly, culture thing. Russia is very BIG and highly diversify so the cultures within Russian can be very extremely different. Even St Petersburg and Moscow cultures and lifestyles are very very different.
Finally, Most of the Russkies I know want to get out of the place. However, there might be good opportunities if you are going there to do business.