• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Want to make 2-15% return monthly with low cash?

dbrudder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently been introduced by a friend to a system to make small passive income using a small amount of capital.
You can earn between 2-15% monthly return on your money - low risk, long term. The system run on its own with minimal monitoring.

Check out the link below for those interested.
Notional Value

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently been introduced by a friend to a system to make small passive income using a small amount of capital.
You can earn between 2-15% monthly return on your money - low risk, long term. The system run on its own with minimal monitoring.

Notional Value

nothing on the website leh.................the website looks scammish and very poorly done........

dbrudder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contact them for a presentation to see how it works. They have English presentations every Monday and Friday 7-9pm, Chinese presentation on Thursday 7-9pm. Wednesday is reserved for technical training for people who sign up.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
If really so good, why they want to share it with everyone?

If they want to help the poor, just make money themselves and then use the money to set up companies to employ the poor. No need for nonsense like training them to make money or should it be training the stupid to give you money?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Notional Value

If it is too good to be true, it definitely is. With such returns, the hedge funds can close shop.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contact them for a presentation to see how it works. They have English presentations every Monday and Friday 7-9pm, Chinese presentation on Thursday 7-9pm. Wednesday is reserved for technical training for people who sign up.

so is it forex or what leh ?

give some more details lah.............

dbrudder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, as expected, more than 90% of people will be skeptical. That's why majority of people do not have a passive income and rely on a job.

@Spock, the company is not set up as a non-profit organisation. It is a for-profit business entity, and this requires an investment amount, so this is not meant for the poor. As we know, the only way out of poverty is education (mainstream or even better, financial education).

dbrudder

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not something that will make you a millionaire. For me, this is something that gives back a small amount of money with my small capital of US$10,000. The returns is much better than leaving it in the bank to rot and depreciate. You can start with US$5,000 if that is your capital, but not recommended to start with anything less.

dbrudder

Alfrescian
Loyal
The total amount you make every day/week/month fluctuates depending on the market, of course there is risk of losing it if something like Lehman Bros happen again. But if something like that happens, we should stop trading and extract all positions. I am happy enough if this consistently returns me US$400 per month, which is like renting out a room in my HDB flat without the hassle. This is small money, not a "tio peh bio", but it is meant for longer term, not one-time windfall.

dbrudder

Alfrescian
Loyal
About the system. It uses the widely-used MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform for trading, which has been in use since 2005. The company uses an automated script or robot to perform automated trading for you. Personally I do not know much about Forex, but that is the beauty of it, because you do not really need to know in order to start trading. I let it run, & just check occasionally to see that robot is running (a bit of basic IT skills needed). You use your own account to trade, it's all your money.

weddings

This is a scam can tell from the site itself. If you really want to earn money the way is from roulette you can check out my playing history:smile:

mkvz82.jpg

mkvz82.jpg

dbrudder

Alfrescian
Loyal
@weddings I have no idea what site you pulled that crap from.

To see live statistics that are published by MT4 traders, the site is http://www.mt4i.com/

Here is a live account http://www.mt4i.com/users/leo0005. Can see the returns.
Those who know what I am talking about will know, those blur ones who don't even bother to read properly... well that's just not your money to be earned.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so what ? you pay a monthly subscription for the robot ? or you send money to them ?

you said you no know much about forex................let me tell you, robots will not work all the time............no robots can...........make sure the robot is not running some kind of martingale method...............your account will be blown very soon.

weddings

Well its your forex bot that's crap. What I posted is a screenshot of my own play history. Black and white all sessions you can see it there. The platform is betvoyager which is a trusted site which pays withdrawal in 24 hours.