• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shameful and Despicable PAP Cheat Jeganathan Ramasamy Is CIO of the year

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is said to have given one to his daughter

Question:
AGC shall charge his daughter for receiving stolen goods!

why AGC never charge his daughter for receiving stolen goods? how can we file police report so that police can investigate his daughter for illegal receiving of stolen goods?

any brothers and sisters know Jeganathan Ramasamy daugher name

Thankachit d/o Jeganathan Ramasamy...

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this indian shit skin Jeganathan Ramasamy
found guilty by state court. pls help me to copy and paste here.
I could not do it because i have reached my limit (30 articles in a month).
pls help me.
lets discuss and fuck this SCDF Indian director

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever happens to PAP's "pay well to prevent corruption" ??
din work many times.............. & it is tip of the iceberg!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is the joke circulating now in SCDF.
Jeganathan Ramasamy was very proud and arrogant in SCDF and this is how he introduced himself to other business colleagues and this is how he exchanged his business cards with other.

I am Jeganathan Ramasamy, SCDF director.
If you find it difficult, you can call me JR, same as Japan JR line which is efficient and without breakdown.
You can also call me Jaga (Jega) because I always taking care of all matters in SCDF.

now this Jeganathan Ramasamy is exposed as a cheat and theft who stole SCDF ipads.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Former SCDF director found guilty of criminal breach of trust
Jeganathan Ramasamy,63, was found guilty on Thursday (Oct 22) after a 10-day trial. He had misappropriated two iPads, worth a total of S$1,877, by giving one iPad to his daughter, and selling the other to his colleague for S$200.

Callisto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ex-SCDF technology director gets 10 weeks for misappropriating two iPads

white415.jpg

Jeganathan Ramasamy was sentenced to 10 weeks' jail for misappropriating two iPads from SCDF.ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

Published 16 Nov 2015
Elena Chong
Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE - A senior public servant convicted of misappropriating two iPads was sentenced to 10 weeks' jail on Monday (Nov 16).

Jeganathan Ramasamy was director of the technology department at the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) when he obtained the iPad 2s - worth almost $1,900 in total - from communications company NCS.

He was meant to use them to test mobile applications that NCS was developing for the SCDF. However, he gave one to his daughter and sold the other for $200 to Mr Eric Yap Wee Teck, the current SCDF head who at the time was its senior director of emergency services.

Jeganathan, 63,who held his position from 2007 to 2012, was found guilty of two charges of criminal breach of trust of the iPad 2 at SCDF headquarters at Ubi Avenue in September 2011 after a 10-day trial. He is appealing against his conviction.

After he received the iPads, he sent a message on Sept 26 that year to NCS' then group general manager Wong Soon Nam saying: "Tell me the amount I have to pay."

Mr Wong replied that the iPad 2 "is meant for all the new mobile apps that we are rolling out for SCDF and for you to trial".

In his brief oral grounds last month, District Judge Shaiffudin Saruwan said all three NCS witnesses recalled clearly that Jeganathan had shown some interest in the iPad 2.

They also remembered that he had been told categorically that he would not be able to obtain the iPad at the NCS staff discounted price.

The judge said he could not see how Jeganathan could have been the only one in that Sept 7 meeting who had misunderstood.

Jeganathan claimed he had been handed the iPad 2s for him to buy them in his personal capacity, even though he did not pay any money for them.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Hon Yi had sought a sentence of 10 to 12 weeks' jail, citing aggravating factors such as lack of professional integrity, public disquiet and damage to the SCDF's reputation, and loss of confidence in the integrity of the supply and trial process.

Bail of $15,000 has been granted. The maximum penalty for the offence is 20 years' jail and a fine.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Callisto,
thank you for reporting this as I was not in Singapore recently.

this indian cheat is a liar but he is PAP blue eye boy and very soon he will be given a fat salary job in RC.