• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Golden Period of migrating to Australia over

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Libs always cut and cut and cut. I remember during the Howard era, medical, education all cut until it went really bad. Work choices was the ultimate killer to him. In the end, have a change of government once every 2-3 terms is a good thing. I view it more as a yin and yang. Without Labor, you won't have min wage, medicare. Without libs, you won't have the huge savings that tide Australia over the GFC. The electorate will always make the right choice that the country deserve.

So the moral of the story is dont vote the ALP. Anyway with the 2 party system in Oz. Its always between a rock n a hard place. N labour this time really fuck up. I c the liberals now having some good ideas n policies in the pipe line. But like highlighted in the Australian yesterday. The liberals also increase spending when they took over. So all in all they are all sama sama.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah change of gahmen is a good thing,,but the problem is Oz politics have become damn shitty and not many politicians are worth their salt but guess its the way it is. Anyway no matter what, the working class gets screwed all the time...Labour enriches their union buddies which are nothing but a business corporation.

The coalition enriches the other rich people,,look at the taxes here,,,the middle and working class lose out the most as they have nothing to deduct against,,whereas the rich deduct like fuck and pay tax later,,and its just going to get worse,,,the only ones enjoying it is the refugees and trailer park trash,,they just enjoy and are encouraged to scam the system,.,,under the ALP the trailer park trash got a bigger boost,,,anyway..Labour has been cutting more and more,,so the liberals will do the same,,,most important is to cut spending on the trailer park trash,,,and give the working class a break

Libs always cut and cut and cut. I remember during the Howard era, medical, education all cut until it went really bad. Work choices was the ultimate killer to him. In the end, have a change of government once every 2-3 terms is a good thing. I view it more as a yin and yang. Without Labor, you won't have min wage, medicare. Without libs, you won't have the huge savings that tide Australia over the GFC. The electorate will always make the right choice that the country deserve.

Confused

Alfrescian
Loyal
PR visa also cost alot to apply,,,fee is 10K,,for a couple is 20k,,those on low pay and on 457 or whatever will not even bother to apply for PR,,save the money and go back and buy house,,only 3rd world trash will stay in oz cos they get more in welfare than working in their home country,,I like the Liberals putting the screws on boat people to force them to leave,,,also the Greens need to be got rid off as they are the ones coming up with such pro boat people policies..

According to this pricing table from Immigration Australia, fee is $3520 not $10K.
https://www.immi.gov.au/fees-charges/_pdf/visa-pricing-table.pdf

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe they got charged extra by the agents?

I also confused as 1 couple on 457visa told me tat. Guess its their lost. But maybe it cos they converting so the cost goes up. Not my prob as i not the one applying n bottom line is oz is getting more ex n pay for the working class single is not as wonderful as its made up to b.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah change of gahmen is a good thing,,but the problem is Oz politics have become damn shitty and not many politicians are worth their salt but guess its the way it is. Anyway no matter what, the working class gets screwed all the time...Labour enriches their union buddies which are nothing but a business corporation.

The coalition enriches the other rich people,,look at the taxes here,,,the middle and working class lose out the most as they have nothing to deduct against,,whereas the rich deduct like fuck and pay tax later,,and its just going to get worse,,,the only ones enjoying it is the refugees and trailer park trash,,they just enjoy and are encouraged to scam the system,.,,under the ALP the trailer park trash got a bigger boost,,,anyway..Labour has been cutting more and more,,so the liberals will do the same,,,most important is to cut spending on the trailer park trash,,,and give the working class a break

I should be on Christmas break if I am still with the unions, started last Thursday afternoon until 5 Jan. and wages up again in Jan 2014 to cope with a 6% increase in private health insurance.

Many union type are also well_off. Our lazy money working for us in rental income.
$450 per week average per property. Positive gearing is ok.
I have a good property manager - lucky she is pretty as well.
Sent little gifts to my tenants so they pay up on time despite the Xmas spending.

Next year Liberal mate promise me a new job. So my hard work with the 2013 election paid off.
Imagine, 3 prime ministers in 2013 alone. What a joke.
ALP lost its mojo? Jesuit-trained PM, Treasurer and Opp Leader should be interesting in 2014.

Australia is indeed a lucky country, despite being led by second-rated leaders.

We were discussing about the optimal amount to tax the people without them causing a riot. Because the biggest challenge of the decade is upon us. The largest generational retirement of the boomers and many of their jobs will disappear. Too expensive. One person to do 2 or more boomers jobs.
Started with Labor, but Lib will cop the blame - as usual.

The sacred family property will be in the sight of the govt -to be used to pay the retires medical.
Because aged welfare is under strain.

At the end of the day, the median income of Australian is close to its average income, a sign of equality. So living in Australia is better than in Singapore. It is the cost of settling down for the newcomer that is the killer.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the best to you Neddy,,and Merry Xmas,,,,come to think of it,,kind of dulan the ang mors now,,some left wing bleeding hear liberal asshole became 'anti merry xmas' and now most will just say happy xmas as merry xmas encourages people to drink,,,what kind of BS reasoning is that???

Only in Church will they say Merry Xmas...

I should be on Christmas break if I am still with the unions, started last Thursday afternoon until 5 Jan. and wages up again in Jan 2014 to cope with a 6% increase in private health insurance.

Many union type are also well_off. Our lazy money working for us in rental income.
$450 per week average per property. Positive gearing is ok.
I have a good property manager - lucky she is pretty as well.
Sent little gifts to my tenants so they pay up on time despite the Xmas spending.

Next year Liberal mate promise me a new job. So my hard work with the 2013 election paid off.
Imagine, 3 prime ministers in 2013 alone. What a joke.
ALP lost its mojo? Jesuit-trained PM, Treasurer and Opp Leader should be interesting in 2014.

Australia is indeed a lucky country, despite being led by second-rated leaders.

We were discussing about the optimal amount to tax the people without them causing a riot. Because the biggest challenge of the decade is upon us. The largest generational retirement of the boomers and many of their jobs will disappear. Too expensive. One person to do 2 or more boomers jobs.
Started with Labor, but Lib will cop the blame - as usual.

The sacred family property will be in the sight of the govt -to be used to pay the retires medical.
Because aged welfare is under strain.

At the end of the day, the median income of Australian is close to its average income, a sign of equality. So living in Australia is better than in Singapore. It is the cost of settling down for the newcomer that is the killer.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the best to you Neddy,,and Merry Xmas,,,,come to think of it,,kind of dulan the ang mors now,,some left wing bleeding hear liberal asshole became 'anti merry xmas' and now most will just say happy xmas as merry xmas encourages people to drink,,,what kind of BS reasoning is that???

Only in Church will they say Merry Xmas...

Among the cultures, the angmos are the ones who stand out for their way of thinking. See my post in the sticky section on induction and deduction. That is why they appear illogical.

Also, years of playing colonial masters have made them feel quite superior and also explain a bit about them not thinking ahead. That is how they get into trouble overseas but because they are angmos, they tend to get away with it.

Also, there is also these things that they taught in MBA school about high context or low context speaking. And also their BS about politically correctness.

Still I love the younger X and Y generation angmos women, esp when they wear their gorgeous summer sun dresses. Much better than talking to Singapore or Hong Kong women. The Korean women are pretty whore-like in front of the angmos boyfriends. Also, Pity the angmos men who are struck with SPGs this Xmas.

Cheers!

Happy Merry Xmas everyone.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yah, no idea where that 10K comes from. In fact, why would a couple apply both separately? Just chose the most qualified one, and the other would get the same benefit. Weird.

Maybe convert to RM is 10k.. they never thought to apply via De-facto route..
Luckily both my kids were able to apply together, paying only a single fee.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont really like ang mor women,,,except to root them,,,they all got attitude,,,good looking ones are stuck up, fat and ugly ones also stuck up cos ang mor guys got low taste,,,in 3rd world country,,fat ones are left on the shelf,,,anyway Oz gals are like that,,,very see skin color type,,,a few ang mor men i know love it in philippines,,,they so glad they got divorced from their ang mor wives,,,as they live like kings there and in oz have to do housework etc,,,such is life in ang mor land

Among the cultures, the angmos are the ones who stand out for their way of thinking. See my post in the sticky section on induction and deduction. That is why they appear illogical.

Also, years of playing colonial masters have made them feel quite superior and also explain a bit about them not thinking ahead. That is how they get into trouble overseas but because they are angmos, they tend to get away with it.

Also, there is also these things that they taught in MBA school about high context or low context speaking. And also their BS about politically correctness.

Still I love the younger X and Y generation angmos women, esp when they wear their gorgeous summer sun dresses. Much better than talking to Singapore or Hong Kong women. The Korean women are pretty whore-like in front of the angmos boyfriends. Also, Pity the angmos men who are struck with SPGs this Xmas.

Cheers!

Happy Merry Xmas everyone.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont really like ang mor women,,,except to root them,,,they all got attitude,,,good looking ones are stuck up, fat and ugly ones also stuck up cos ang mor guys got low taste,,,in 3rd world country,,fat ones are left on the shelf,,,anyway Oz gals are like that,,,very see skin color type,,,a few ang mor men i know love it in philippines,,,they so glad they got divorced from their ang mor wives,,,as they live like kings there and in oz have to do housework etc,,,such is life in ang mor land

Angmo women are not for marrying, their indie minds are too much for me to bear.
Those late 20s who have had enough of their ex angmo boyfriends treating them like maids are the ones who are more open to Asian men. They showed their true colours when outstationed for work.
By the time they get to 40s, they became really bitchy and their health is failing. My ex who just touched 40 is now intolerance to seafood, etc.

I still stick to Asian for a wife, but not the Koreans, Taiwanese or HongKongers.
Japanese are a good choice (some can be really ugly) and they appreciate not having to live with in-laws and the Japanese society. Somehow, they love Singapore. That helps.
Most city gals are out of the question but their weakness is getting pissed drunk and need "man-handling".
But the Eastern Europeans Aussies sometimes have a eye out for Asian men and they love K-pop.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the advice...i will go date Jap chicks. All in all they r quite ok. Soft spoken and have good mannerisms. But in ozland now there is a complaint that ang mor women n feeding their partners. Go restaurants out of 10 couples. 7 who pay the bills r women. N Asian women w ang mor men r becoming more common. So all in all good to n ang mor. Asian men always trail behind.

Angmo women are not for marrying, their indie minds are too much for me to bear.
Those late 20s who have had enough of their ex angmo boyfriends treating them like maids are the ones who are more open to Asian men. They showed their true colours when outstationed for work.
By the time they get to 40s, they became really bitchy and their health is failing. My ex who just touched 40 is now intolerance to seafood, etc.

I still stick to Asian for a wife, but not the Koreans, Taiwanese or HongKongers.
Japanese are a good choice (some can be really ugly) and they appreciate not having to live with in-laws and the Japanese society. Somehow, they love Singapore. That helps.
Most city gals are out of the question but their weakness is getting pissed drunk and need "man-handling".
But the Eastern Europeans Aussies sometimes have a eye out for Asian men and they love K-pop.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Golden period for Kiwi

But the pay is still less than half of Aussies.

There are plenty of concerns for Australian businesses right now but for our neighbours in New Zealand confidence is riding high: business confidence climbed to a 20-year high in the December quarter. It points to a big 2014 for the New Zealand economy.

The New Zealand Institute of Economic Research (NZIER) released its quarterly survey on business sentiment today, with the headline measure showing that business confidence rose to its highest level since June 1994 in the December quarter.

Respondents reported that labour hiring rose to its highest level in seven years, with firms expecting to expand further in 2014. This points to increased pressure on wages as it becomes harder to find new staff.

The New Zealand economy has been a quiet achiever during 2013. Real GDP growth rose to 3.1 per cent in the September quarter and is likely to push to between 3.2 and 3.5 per cent in 2014. Suddenly growth in New Zealand is among the strongest of all the developed countries and set to be much stronger than the Australian economy this year.

Growth is being partially driven by the rebuilding of the earthquake damaged Christchurch; construction that citizens wish not be needed but has nevertheless provided a boon for the construction industry.

Budget estimates suggest that the costs of rebuilding Christchurch will be around NZ$40 billion. Obviously this will be a temporary growth driver but there is mounting evidence that growth has spread beyond the Christchurch and Canterbury region.

Increasingly growth in New Zealand is coming from exposure to China, who is now New Zealand’s biggest market for exports. Prices for New Zealand’s biggest export, dairy products, rose sharply due to increased demand from the Chinese.

Although the Chinese economy may slow over the next few years, dairy prices should remain at an elevated level, with demand rising at a faster pace than exporters can increase their supply capacities. New Zealand is perfectly placed to be swept up in that boom.

The demand from China should push the New Zealand dollar higher, with some analysts predicting that it could hit parity with the Australian dollar for the first time in 40 years. It is a big change from a currency that has typically been worth between AU$0.77 and AU$0.83 for the past five years.

Although parity would be deeply shameful for Australians, it should lead to an influx of New Zealand short-term visitors and provide some relief for our tourist hotspots – in addition to a range of other export benefits.

It is not all rosy for the Kiwis, as mentioned above, growth is being partially driven by the rebuilding of Christchurch and the living standards of many in that region have declined dramatically. So far most of the benefits are accruing to businesses and the wealthy, with little finding its way to the working class. There is a human misery component that can never be captured by GDP.

The New Zealand government has remained steadfast in its desire to head back to surplus and reduce government debt but this should not come at the expense of vital services, particularly for those most affected by the Christchurch disaster. It isn’t only construction costs that rose from the earthquake and the government needs to remember that.

We are experiencing a bit of a role reversal for the Australian and New Zealand economies. For so long it was Australia, riding its once in a lifetime commodity boom, that enjoyed the benefits of Chinese growth but now New Zealand has set itself up nicely to get its share of the spoils.

The New Zealand economy is set to be one of the strongest in the developed world this year and will perform more strongly than the Australian economy. This should, however, provide a timely boost to the Australian export and tourism industries, particularly if the New Zealand dollar appreciates as much as some expect.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shiok! First time give infraction to "windows" for a rude post.

Why are you so scared of living. Marriage and divorce are part of life.
To get conned is also part of living. I have moved on, but not you.

Frankly, it is no big deal to me. Sad to say, you would rather have your life controlled by me. Why? You are more like broken windows. Tragically following my post from 2011.

There is always a need to face up to risk, and take a smart path to life.

I am not here to add intellectual rigour, it will be lost on you.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, Perth still heatwave?

Shiok! First time give infraction to "windows" for a rude post.

Why are you so scared of living. Marriage and divorce are part of life.
To get conned is also part of living. I have moved on, but not you.

Frankly, it is no big deal to me. Sad to say, you would rather have your life controlled by me. Why? You are more like broken windows. Tragically following my post from 2011.

There is always a need to face up to risk, and take a smart path to life.

I am not here to add intellectual rigour, it will be lost on you.