• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I got a very urgent question to ask on tonite Manchester Utd vs Shakhtar soccer match

qwert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm very new to soccer betting.

Can some one kindly tell me the correct answer to my this question as soon as possible---Is it so long as tonite Manchester United lose by 3 goals or less to Shakhtar, then it is still Manchester United are still the WINNER of UE Champions Group A ??

Or is it maximum Manchester Utd can only lose by 2 goals maximum then can still be the Winner of UE Champions Group A??

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I got a very urgent question to ask on tonite Manchester Utd vs Shakhtar soccer m

it also depends on how the other match goes.