• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foot Repubic lau yau siu price charge high high and ask you clean your own table

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
this si kan bu kia sibei eh sai, price anyhow humtum nebemind, food taste like lau sai somemore hire all foreigners. and then now still put signs everywhere ask people to clean own table after makan.. if any his foreign cleaners see you left your plate on the table, they will come and tell you "please return yourself", dont believe go try limpei kana liao! damn sibei kuay hoon rite??
pui on his lau boo cheebye si pua kia

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definitely a sarkar move from George Quek to comply with Vivian's decree to 'clear your own tables'. :rolleyes:

I doubt he has the balls to ask customers to clear their own tables at Din Tai Fung.

Please stop patronizing Breadtalk Group's eateries, bakeries and restaurants unless absolutely necessary.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
this si kan bu kia sibei eh sai, price anyhow humtum nebemind, food taste like lau sai somemore hire all foreigners. and then now still put signs everywhere ask people to clean own table after makan.. if any his foreign cleaners see you left your plate on the table, they will come and tell you "please return yourself", dont believe go try limpei kana liao! damn sibei kuay hoon rite??
pui on his lau boo cheebye si pua kia

The food would cost even more if others had to clean up after you.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor people like me have never set foot in Fool Republic. Only fools will step in where angels fear to tread.

Every time I go to eat at hawker centres, my maximum spend is below S$3 and I don't have to return the tray, including the utensils, myself.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
due to the cleaners low pay, they behave like u owe them $ while clearing tables. once a lao yao siu curse at me for table dirty..i was too shocked to react.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me for One, dont see this Foot RepubLic Lasting for Long..max anOther 2 years down the road..:cool:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you got a Porsche that you can crash into a police patrol while you are drunk....
And escape with only a $4k fine then you too can act yaya papaya machiam untouchable.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
The food would cost even more if others had to clean up after you.

you neber missed any opportunity to incite and provoke.
still trying hard to achieve your hidden agenda ?
sadly the riot and rebellion is still not forth coming.
maybe you got to wait till sinkies find their balls.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all have a good preview once those PAP bastards get going on clear your table thingy.

Those who clear tables will carry a cane in hawker centers to beat sinkies who do not clear up instead of they clearing up.

Sinkies who voted and voted for fucking smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his PAP maggots cockroaches must remain head down down arseholes up high high to be fucked
not just be PAP

But by cleaners who now judge and beat you if you do not clean up

MORE HAPPY FUCKING TO BE DONE ON SINKIES FOR VOTING PAP