• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this REALLY serious matter ?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was followed today....just when I got down from my flat and went into the carpark ....

killborat said:
that you were followed today when you were at your carpark...saw someone in blue?

Do you believe in cyber threats ?

Should I report this threat to the SPF ? Any kind advice from Brothers here in SBF ?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
killborat said:
Your computer has been traced. Good luck. be careful when you walk around at nite.

Should I take this very seriously and report to the SPF immediately ?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
killborat said:
Master has asked me to inform you that you will be exposed in real life soon.

Dont shoot the me. I am only a messenger.

waulau more threats and more master's orders to expose, exterminate and execute!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am taking no chances. I've submitted the threats to my nearest police post which is just at the Void Deck. I always have two Men In Blue with me whenever I go to my car - parked at the open car-park.

Thank you for warning me.

If I kana killed and murdered, the SPF will know who is responsible. Thank you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am taking no chances. I've submitted the threats to my nearest police post which is just at the Void Deck. I always have two Men In Blue with me whenever I go to my car - parked at the open car-park.

I get my protection based on contacts provided by stratfor.com

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I am taking no chances. I've submitted the threats to my nearest police post which is just at the Void Deck.

block 629 NPP at bedok reservoir road was famous for that little blast in the carpark if i recalled correctly :o:o:o

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you dumb fucker how do you expect the police to respond? Send a team on 24 hours stand by to patrol your place and follow you?

what is wrong with you this morning?
if you want to help, there is no need to use such strong dumb fucking comment.
if you don't want to help, just seal your pee...dumb fucker.

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is wrong with you this morning?
if you want to help, there is no need to use such strong dumb fucking comment.
if you don't want to help, just seal your pee...dumb fucker.

I am also being followed and its also very serious. Who can help and please dont zap me anymore ok?