• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pasar Malam Stall

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows how to go about renting a stall or small area in a pasar malam?
What is the average going rate --- $ per sq foot??

Thanks

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
our pasar malam is damned hopeless and surely lose money.
many of my friends have already given up. it's pretty expensive.
and the whole pasar malam is really one ugly sight....i think don't waste your money lah.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and the whole pasar malam is really one ugly sight....i think don't waste your money lah.

He is asking about the rates not whether can make money or not? Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye. :oIo::kma:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The price depend and location .
Can be as low as $15/mahjong table to as high as $80/mahjong size table stall,

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he can consider setting up a pasar malam stall selling his mother's puah chee bai. :biggrin:

$10 per shot. Confirm make lotsa money.

How the fuck is he going to sell his mother's chee bai if it is already puah and no warranty?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How the fuck is he going to sell his mother's chee bai if it is already puah and no warranty?

Like how people sell durians. The later it gets the cheaper the price. Bangalahs will be at the back end of the queue. 50 cents 2 shots plus 1 free.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to the other thread. WP TCs have one almost every week. U should call up AHPETC to check the rates

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng suggests next time u see a pasar malam go n ask who's the boss lor! :biggrin: