• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Dance]- Korean girl group Waveya induces a testosterone frenzy in an all-boys school

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[Dance]- Korean girl group Waveya induces a testosterone frenzy in an all-boys school

[video=youtube;Rhd6BM1MDeU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhd6BM1MDeU[/video]

Attachments

• waveyamain.jpg
    waveyamain.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 433

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [Dance]- Korean girl group Waveya induces a testosterone frenzy in an all-boys sc

Think any of the boys there had an orgasm.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: [Dance]- Korean girl group Waveya induces a testosterone frenzy in an all-boys sc

The Asians should leave dancing to the blacks.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are the accompanying dancers of Psy and were in the video Gangnam Style and Gentlemen.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who got to fuck the girls?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

south korea school i thought have good discipline in school, from looking at this, obviously not.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

This was my favourite.....

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I bet you won't say the same thing if these people were to dance live in front of you now. :biggrin:

Forget the fact that they're now all grandmothers. Just compare the choreography and the execution. Nothing out of Korea comes close.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

But your favorite Sun Ho can dance very well..:rolleyes:

Are you kidding me. I've seen horses that are far more graceful.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Asians should leave dancing to the blacks.

For many of these asian dancing groups it isn't the dancing that is important. It's the fact that they look good and are female. Stripper dancing would be a better term to describe it cos when you see a stripper dance you don't care about her dancing skills.