• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Health, Wealth and Happiness in Melbourne.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahaha your translation power is more powerderful than my engrish

i got lobang for kitchen and bathroom accessories (sanitary ware).

if you need a discount, let me know. price will be best for you!

Yes, yes !! But you in Sg or Mel ? I require sanitary fittings.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck your mother cheebye you all migrant losers. stay and rot in kangarooland. don't come back. fuck off for good.

I know my posts are not going to please everyone. Haha ! With Jealousy filled half of your brain cells, it will bring a loser mentality and ruin ya life ! why not join me in this land of opportunities. Lol !

Last edited:

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know my posts are not going to please everyone. Haha ! With Jealousy filled half of your brain cells, it will bring a loser mentality and ruin ya life ! why not join me in this land of opportunities. Lol !

Good on you axe...only loser will make a lot @#*&..how I wish I have done what you did...nice place "4 season in a day"

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good on you axe...only loser will make a lot @#*&..how I wish I have done what you did...nice place "4 season in a day"

Don't envy lah.. all you need is your balls to fill in the application & take a one-way ticket.
I left 10yrs ago, with many negative remarks & bad mouth. including my colleagues, relatives, parents and Pro-PAP wifey. Now, my toe is laughing !
Life isn't that bad after leaving the comfort zone. I've found several comfort zones in Australia.. hehe..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh... lobang is in sg lah.

but maybe one day they will expand to mel. i can hook you up if u need more info.

Chey.. I want Sg lobang for what.. lol !
I'm in Australia, require Ozzie standard lah. Sg no standard, haha...
If I wanted a lobang, I should go direct to China, not Sg lah.
Shipped a 40 foot container of stuff from Guang Zhou 2 yrs ago.. save/profit heaps of $$
In Australia, we have the 'space' & 'flexibility'... without incurring any overhead cost :smile: Sweet !