• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Health, Wealth and Happiness in Melbourne.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greetings, it has been a long while since my last post..

Instead of complaining, cursing and blaming.. it is time to DO something about your life.

There's a saying : "Those who CAN, do... Those who CAN't, teach..."

This is such a fantastic city ! I bought a crappy hse in 2009 for $800k, now the area is auctioned for $1.5-2mil..

In Melbourne, not only you have health & wealth.. Importantly, you have happiness too ! Yay !!

:wink:

J

JeanGrey

Greetings, it has been a long while since my last post..

Instead of complaining, cursing and blaming.. it is time to DO something about your life.

There's a saying : "Those who CAN, do... Those who CAN't, teach..."

This is such a fantastic city ! I bought a crappy hse in 2009 for $800k, now the area is auctioned for $1.5-2mil..

In Melbourne, not only you have health & wealth.. Importantly, you have happiness too ! Yay !!

:wink:

do or do not, there is no is.

wahahaha.

doing is so much harder than thinking! :smile:

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wahhhh Bro Axe168... Let me guess.. House in Glen Waverley, Mt Waverley or Doncaster? hehe

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Against all odds, Perth is riding another housing wave (which will expire some time late next year)

Is it a bubble? Some forummers thought so when I wrote about it early this year.

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahhhh Bro Axe168... Let me guess.. House in Glen Waverley, Mt Waverley or Doncaster? hehe

Kudos to all those who laughed @ me when I moved from Shittypore... Bad mouthed me when I bought this piece of shit.

To my anticipated surprise, SHIT turns to GOLD !! within 4yrs.

My credibility is my proven records.. again and again..

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Against all odds, Perth is riding another housing wave (which will expire some time late next year)

Is it a bubble? Some forummers thought so when I wrote about it early this year.

Please mark my words - There will be 'NO' bubble. Bubbles will apply only if there is an "over supply". Once bubble burst, it will take 2-4 yrs to fill the empty houses.
The houses are currently under built, dude.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
They said the same thing about Sydney houses as well. Why you buy so far away, why you don't wait for the "Crash". Within a year the place I bought increased by 100K. This continue, in a few years it'll have doubled. There is a supply constriction in Sydney, you don't buy now it'll take years for the supply to relax. Even thinking of looking for a another property now.

How are you bro, when you coming down to Sydney?

Kudos to all those who laughed @ me when I moved from Shittypore... Bad mouthed me when I bought this piece of shit.

To my anticipated surprise, SHIT turns to GOLD !! within 4yrs.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
They said the same thing about Sydney houses as well. Why you buy so far away, why you don't wait for the "Crash". Within a year the place I bought increased by 100K. This continue, in a few years it'll have doubled. There is a supply constriction in Sydney, you don't buy now it'll take years for the supply to relax. Even thinking of looking for a another property now.

How are you bro, when you coming down to Sydney?

How are you bro ? My family is returning to Sg this Dec, I will be doing up my kitchen renov by then - another step forward towards increasing the value.
With 800k capital gain, I'm sure I can get another place for cash & retire :smile: Yay !
I'll plan for Sydney visit in 2014. Shall meet you up for makan bro... keep in touch !

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heh, might actually be going to Melbourne next year to attend a wedding. This bro of mine found a Bai Fu mei, PRC mei mei and getting married. Can't remember which suburb they stay, but apparently its all 1mill and up house there.

How are you bro ? My family is returning to Sg this Dec, I will be doing up my kitchen renov by then - another step forward towards increasing the value.
With 800k capital gain, I'm sure I can get another place for cash & retire :smile: Yay !
I'll plan for Sydney visit in 2014. Shall meet you up for makan bro... keep in touch !

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Progress check for immigration.

a) Settled in - checked
b) Secured house - checked
c) Incomes & chickens venture - checked
d) Stocks & dividends - flat
e) Parks & Exercise - checked
e) Happiness for family - checked

What more can I wish for ? I'm glad I am spending time on 5 Nov 2013 for Melbourne Cup - horses, instead of Black Singapore - Anonymous

Axe does not forgive, Axe does not forget,
EXPECT AXE !!

Wahahahahaha

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heh, might actually be going to Melbourne next year to attend a wedding. This bro of mine found a Bai Fu mei, PRC mei mei and getting married. Can't remember which suburb they stay, but apparently its all 1mill and up house there.

Come come.. let's enjoy a beer or two :smile:

J

JeanGrey

i would love a drink of snake grass water (literal translation from mandarin), without salt of course.

do a dee a dee dee dum dee dee do

J

JeanGrey

白花蛇草水 - is it ? 哈哈 !

wahaha your translation power is more powerderful than my engrish

i got lobang for kitchen and bathroom accessories (sanitary ware).

if you need a discount, let me know. price will be best for you!