• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how much do you spend on TOTO every month?

thight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it totally never buy b4 or you spent abt $10, $50 or much more on TOTO every month?

Just taking a survey here.

Becos today was in a gathering with some HDB heartlanders and when the topic switch to TOTO, almost all say they spent a certain amount on TOTO EVERY month.

A low-income driver he said he has been buying $50 of TOTO WITHOUT FAIL EVERY MONTH for the past few years

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never cared for lottery.

As I've mentioned before: people who buy lotteries are usually losers. That's because they perceive their own lives to be shit, and therefore they want to 'strike it rich' overnight and then do all the things they desire. It is a slave peasant mentality. It is an addiction.

I am also against the idea of giving my money to the worthless govt via its front organization SG Pools.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a stupid shit!

you should not insult your fellow spore-born sporeans.

Ever came across wealthy people buy lotteries too during the 10 million TOTO Draw becos Linpeh stay in Yishun and always see many many MERCS drive down to that TOTO Branch at that Yishun 7-ELEVEN store to queue during that period. The carpack behind packed with Mercedes/BMWS during the final 1 week run-up to the 10 million TOTO draw. Hence proves you are wrong to say wealthy pple don't buy lotteries

You're just another 'I wanna strike it rich' loser and weekly punting addict.

If you're impressed with fancy cars in a carpark (Mercedes and Beemers aren't even that high-tier) then you do not understand what true wealth is.

Go ahead and throw away your money every week and feed SG Pools. :rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Never cared for lottery.

As I've mentioned before: people who buy lotteries are usually losers. That's because they perceive their own lives to be shit, and therefore they want to 'strike it rich' overnight and then do all the things they desire. It is a slave peasant mentality. It is an addiction.

I am also against the idea of giving my money to the worthless govt via its front organization SG Pools.

Come on, is a game of probability! Dun tell me you never gamble in any form?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been buying TOTO when they operate out of a BOOTH, in which I call "toto bush", when they do not have have a under 18 cannot....it was 50cts then. I usually buy one system 7 every draw, sometime I forget, average $28 a month. Have collected "returns" of various amounts, from "fairly good ones" to $20.:biggrin:

Last edited:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you use wealth in the technical sense of the world, wealth is defined as all surplus above your needs. if you need $10 and have $11, your wealth is $1.

however i think LB is talking about ultra high net worth individuals. these are gods amongst the rich. :cool:

you are a stupid loser shit!

you are just a jealous sore loser to presume those people that drive big luxury cars are not wealthy.

Another thing, Linpeh do not punt TOTO every week, Linpeh is angry that you insult other fellow-spore-born sporeans

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then you do not understand what true wealth is.

Go ahead and throw away your money every week and feed SG Pools. :rolleyes:

the true wealth is best described by Lim Peh Say Swee Swee:
"Every month, when I receive my CPF statement, I feel so rich and the best part is, I know the CPF money won’t run away." - NTUC Secretary-General Mr. Lim Swee Say and Minister without Portfolio said this in 2008.

http://www.askmelah.com/infamous-quotes-sg-leaders/

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For me it's zero. Whether I live overseas or back home before. Many friends say I'm hopeless meaning I don't buy there is no hope to strike the big one. But for me it's just not my habit simple as that nothing to do with conviction or morality although I do hold very low regards for chronic gamblers.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
you are a stupid loser shit!

you are just a jealous sore loser to presume those people that drive big luxury cars are not wealthy.

Another thing, Linpeh do not punt TOTO every week, Linpeh is angry that you insult other fellow-spore-born sporeans

Most Beemer and Merc drivers have negative equity.

You obviously don't know what "rich" means.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe title of thread needs to change.

It should be "how much do you speculate on TOTO every month?"

If you spend on something, you get back a value equal to what your outflow.

However, if you speculate, the value you get back can be asymmetrical.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vegans can buy Toto?

Some Malaysian vegan here can call chicken, so I assume can buy Toto too?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
you are stupid.

The vast majority of those middle-aged multi-millionaires chinese businessmen in spore they drive mercs

They're well off. They aren't rich.

The majority of the rich don't drive Mercs.