• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Silent Unarmed Invaders of Singapore. Where Do We Stand?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today, after a lunch I sat down at a concrete table under a void-deck and switched on my PC to assess these site.

I was alone and felt so much at home. Some of our local kids were playing around and a few Ah-peks were seated not far off under some shady trees.

Suddenly, a short Pinay (shorter then Arroyo) appeared and abruptly occupied one of the 3 remaining seats. No "excuse me sir, etc..."

She placed her legs on the other seat and then two more of her kind appeared with some stuffed plastic bags.

They placed their bags on the table next to my PC and occupied the other chairs.

Some minutes went by and more of their "troops" appeared. The bags were emptied and old clothes were being sold.

Why they can and we can't? Why the NEA "tey-gu" never disturb them?

The next time they will sell the stinking "baluts".

The entire place was invaded by them and their Tagalog reigned supreme.

They were openly trying the clothes over their own ones on their bodies.

None of them sought permission from me or express their desire to occupy the area around. Normally, Singaporeans would excuse themselves if they wish to sit next to some other occupants - be it a common table under the flat, in a park or even in coffeeshops (in places designated for smokers.)

None of these senoritas bothered to seek such permission or display courtesy.

After some time, I packed and moved off. I surrendered. I could have told them off but what happen if they get togather and allege that I molested them. Will the police believe me?

These is how these aliens have successfully occupied these tiny-island state without firing a shot.

Can the SAF learn any tactics from such people?

We will literally be driven out of our own homes one.

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Mr Koh,
pls write in to your MP to complain and giving your mp a few suggestions such as confining these invaders in nobody islet like Pulau Tekong.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Mr Koh,
pls write in to your MP to complain and giving your mp a few suggestions such as confining these invaders in nobody islet like Pulau Tekong.

Oh no, that would be a security threat for they will slowly come and drive all our SAF personnels from there.

See how their countrymen lay claims on disputed islands.

PS: When Flor Contemplacion and Della Marga were hung here for murdering another Pinay over a triangular love over some local Romeo, their countrymen in Pinoyland burnt our flag and came close to attacking our embassy in Manila.

Our government still bring them in hordes here. Thats why that Pinoy who condemned us (from SEAGATE) got off scot-free.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Back in the good old days in Sinkieland, whenever I was at a coffee shop and wanted to hog a table, I would pretend to be a life insurance salesman to whoever sat down at the same table.

You would not believe how quickly they'd move somewhere else.

In NZ I don't have a problem at all. There is enough space for everyone.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please see comments re: spelling, etc., in green font

Today, after a lunch I sat down at a concrete table under a void-deck and switched on my PC to assess these site [ access this site ].

I was alone and felt so much at home. Some of our local kids were playing around [ Several or a group of local children nearby were playing ] and a few Ah-peks were seated not far off under some shady trees.

Suddenly, a short Pinay (shorter then Arroyo) appeared and abruptly occupied one of the 3 remaining seats. No "excuse me sir, etc..."

She placed her legs [ legs or feet ] on the other seat and then two more of her kind appeared with some stuffed plastic bags.

They placed their bags on the table next to my PC and occupied the other chairs.

Some minutes went by and more of their "troops" appeared. The bags were emptied and old clothes were being sold.

Why they can and we can't? Why the NEA "tey-gu" never disturb them?

The next time they will sell the stinking "baluts".

The entire place was invaded by them and their Tagalog reigned supreme.

They were openly trying the clothes over their own ones on their bodies.

None of them sought permission from me or express their desire to occupy the area around. Normally, Singaporeans would excuse themselves if they wish to sit next to some other occupants - be it a common table under the flat, in a park or even in coffeeshops (in places designated for smokers.)

None of these senoritas bothered to seek such permission or display courtesy.

After some time, I packed and moved off [ away ]. I surrendered. I could have told them off but what happen if they get togather and allege that I molested them. Will the police believe me?

These is how these aliens have successfully occupied these tiny-island state without firing a shot.

We will literally be driven out of our own homes one.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back in the good old days in Sinkieland, whenever I was at a coffee shop and wanted to hog a table, I would pretend to be a life insurance salesman to whoever sat down at the same table.

You would not believe how quickly they'd move somewhere else.

In NZ I don't have a problem at all. There is enough space for everyone.

It only works with Sinkies, the Pinoys may be uninsurable or even sell you something back :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It only works with Sinkies, the Pinoys may be uninsurable or even sell you something back :biggrin:

This reflects their resilience and determination. They are therefore an asset to the country.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

SAF has trained every soldier to be a man... Every oversea training hand out condoms for a purpose!

We are suppose to "Fuck Them"!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is too late to complain now. This island been invaded by different species fm all over the world.

If I were u, do something abt urself, for ur children or grandchildren future.

Migrate.....

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is too late to complain now. This island been invaded by different species fm all over the world.

If I were u, do something abt urself, for ur children or grandchildren future.

Migrate.....

Which nation in the world is as kind as Singapore which accept all the dirt and filth from other countries.

Which nation in the world will ever accept an "Old Fart" like me?

Singapore has taken in urinators, open-air defecators, saliva throwers, bad-mouthed people and even prostitutes.

Other Nations have pride and love for their own people first. None will ever accept people like us.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you.
Have a pleasant weekend.
I am glad you took it with a positive attitude.

Thank you Charlie99.

Life is a process of continuous learning. We benefit from one another. I am truly grateful to you and wish that you continue doing me that great favour.

Thank you Charlie99. He who teaches always loves the pupils and you are one such person.

Have a great day too.