• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew Facebook Page

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Kuan Yew Facebook Page... again!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lee-Kuan-Yew/21930037394

n21930037394_687763_2901.jpg

Last edited:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a old guy (eighty something?) to go high tech is quite admirable :biggrin:

Haha. Its actually created by one of LKY's fans, and not by himself.

I'd have to laugh if LKY actually knows how to do social networking online. The guy doesn't even know the difference between a PC that was created in 1998 and a PC now. Maybe he doesn't even know the difference between a da-ge-da handphone, and a smartphone. I'd bet he doesn't Blackberry.

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those are the people who carry the lighting flag, stand on the front row and shouted the loudest during elections time :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Har! U mean those so called "supporters" that they drop off by the busloads at Potong Pasir during election rallys held by them to listen to them talk cock one ah:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those are the people who carry the lighting flag, stand on the front row and shouted the loudest during elections time :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You should try looking for Lee Hsien Loong and look under Friends. I almost fell off my chair laughing after looking at it.