• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FUKUSHIMA Updates : Your Front Row Seats To The End Of The World........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shouldn't WHO send in some experts to determine the seriousness of the situation and advise accordingly. Or is it going to wait until the point of no-return and then issue some statements saying "OH SHIT, IS TOO LATE TO DO ANYTHING, PREPARE FOR DOOMSDAY"...

you expect them to do that and cause a global economic collapse meh...................that's why the Jap Govt refused offers of help from other nuclear countries.............not only just to save face but not to let others know how serious the situation is..............otherwise, Jap economy will collapse right away..............

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
enenews.com got all the updates................

why I not concerned ? becoz I understand Emptiness liao lor............

I know in truth, there's no one living or not living............no one dying or not dying............

what is your real understanding of emptiness? Care to share?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you expect them to do that and cause a global economic collapse meh...................that's why the Jap Govt refused offers of help from other nuclear countries.............not only just to save face but not to let others know how serious the situation is..............otherwise, Jap economy will collapse right away..............

oh..so you mean that jap economy should stand up high among the devastation of health of the whole world??? That is fucking selfish!!!

rickws8437

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right now the whole world is in peril. U think we should still follow some stupid protocols n let the earth rot to kingdoms come. I urging those people to come forward who can pressure japan into showing just how serious the problem is before it really too late to do anything.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The head of the National Cancer Research Center estimated right now in Fukushima the rate of cancer has gone up 61 times, it’s like 1 in 3,000

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Over 15,000 baby sea lions have died off California coast:eek:

California sea lions are a sentinel species, seen as indicators of ocean health so if sea lions are suffering, something is wrong offshore.

In 2013 only 30 percent [of sea lion pups] survived.

2015: Nearly 1 of 3 pups born last summer have already died

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Over 15,000 baby sea lions have died off California coast:eek:

California sea lions are a sentinel species, seen as indicators of ocean health so if sea lions are suffering, something is wrong offshore.

In 2013 only 30 percent [of sea lion pups] survived.

2015: Nearly 1 of 3 pups born last summer have already died

So what will the world leaders do? Sit back and relax?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right now the whole world is in peril. U think we should still follow some stupid protocols n let the earth rot to kingdoms come. I urging those people to come forward who can pressure japan into showing just how serious the problem is before it really too late to do anything.

so what can do do to japan to reverse or worsen the situation?
freeze up the whole ocean into ice?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scientists say that the 2011 earthquake may happen again as the pressure at the fault line has gone back up to pre-2011 earthquake level................

Navy sailors suffer strange deformities after Fukushima exposure — “Testicles swell to size of tennis balls” after pants got so contaminated they set off radiation alarms — “Her arm swelled up, hand looked like baseball mitt” — “His fingers turned yellow, even brown… feet now dark red”

Master Chief Petty Officer Leticia Morales began suffering dizzy spells. Her arm swelled up, her right hand looked like a baseball mitt… they found a tumor in her liver, a malignant growth in her thyroid gland… she began experiencing cardiac arrhythmia and they found metastases in her breast.

Lieutenant Steve Simmons, muscles began to fail and his hair started falling out by the handful. He got migraines, experienced bloody discharges, became incontinent and his fingers turned yellow, even brown on some days. His feet are now dark red in color and he experiences whole-body spasms… he can no longer walk

All the endocrine glands are susceptible to damage by radiation exposure; however, pituitary, thyroid and gonads are most likely to be affected… Gonads are also profoundly affected by irradiation… [Exposed individuals risk] less sex steroid production and infertility.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Harbor seals and sea lions are affected by this year’s food shortage up and down the West Coast…

Fox news : ''For some reason sardines and crayfish have pretty much disappeared from the Pacific Ocean''

Keith Matassa, Pacific Marine Mammal Center: “You could equate it to a war zone… hundreds of rescue calls a day........ We’ve never had to deal with something like this… Where are the fish?.......... Where did they go?''

In California, there's been a huge free-fall in populations of important bottom feeder fish

In 2013, the sardine biomass was 725,000 tons… In 2014, it was down to 406,000 tons…… sardines have declined to their lowest level in six decades…

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This thread is full of scaremongering crap, just like what the opposition people like to do. It's been years since the Fukushima accident, and we are still fine. Many people are still visiting Japan for the sakura season.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is full of scaremongering crap, just like what the opposition people like to do. It's been years since the Fukushima accident, and we are still fine. Many people are still visiting Japan for the sakura season.

may your balls be as big as coconuts

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Professors: 100s of Millions of sea animals have died recently along Nth American West Coast — Worst mortality event ever known — “Wiped out at least 20 different species” — Marine life also disappearing from Fukushima coast

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Professors: 100s of Millions of sea animals have died recently along Nth American West Coast — Worst mortality event ever known — “Wiped out at least 20 different species” — Marine life also disappearing from Fukushima coast

Are you guys worry? What happen if you eat seafood?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you guys worry? What happen if you eat seafood?

better avoid..............the sea is full of toxic heavy metals and other toxic junk even before Fukushima......if still eat fish then eat the smaller ones..............the bigger ones eat smaller ones so they accumulate even more toxins and radiation

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If anyone is thinking of visiting Tokyo you might in the following article https://sg.news.yahoo.com/tokyo-finds-high-levels-radiation-childrens-park-081659360--finance.html

Tokyo finds high levels of radiation in children's park

TOKYO (Reuters) - Authorities in the Japanese capital have cordoned off a playground where high levels of radiation were detected this week, reviving concerns about nuclear contamination four years after the Fukushima disaster.

Nuclear regulators measured elevated radiation levels on Thursday in a children's park in central Tokyo, city officials said, more than 250 km (155 miles) from the crippled Fukushima nuclear plant in northeast Japan.

One area of the park registered 480 microsieverts per hour, or nearly half the recommended annual limit of exposure.

That compares with radiation levels ranging from 0.7 to 23.2 microsieverts per hour measured this month in the air in Okuma, a town less than 20 km from the Fukushima plant.

It was not immediately clear why radiation levels were high in the park, which opened two years after the 2011 disaster. It has now been fenced off with an orange barricade, the city said.

"We are still checking what caused these elevated radiation levels and what type of radioactive substance it is," said park representative Kyoko Tsujimura, adding that radiation elsewhere in the park remained low.

On Friday, television broadcast images of regulatory officials in work uniforms measuring radiation from a patch of dirt beside a colourful slide in the park.

The city has set up a health advice office to answer queries from concerned parents.

Thousands of people are still living in temporary shelters and have been unable to return home to hot zones closest to Tokyo Electric Power's nuclear plant.

In the months after the nuclear meltdowns, concerned parents and citizens began measuring radiation levels in Tokyo schools and parks.

A drone with a small amount of radiation was found on Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's office building this week.