• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oct 2013 Is The Month for PM Lee to Think of His Love Ones

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oct is the month for PM Lee to think of his beloved mummy Kwa Geok Cho and childhood lover Dr Wong Ming Yang.

Madam Kwa Geok Cho passed away on 2 Oct 2010.

Dr Wong Ming Yang passed away at her prime age of 31 years on 28 Oct 1982. Nobody could understand why could die at such a young age due to heart attack. Many believe that she was living under tremendous stress. Who can believe a healthy mother of 2 and a MBBS graduate died of heart attack? what is the probability? why there was no commission of inquiry to investigate the reasons behind her death?

Coincidentally both his love ones died on the same month Oct. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSC_1369.jpg
    DSC_1369.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20,273
Last edited:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please let LKY live long enough to see the results of the next GE :biggrin:

I agree.

Nothing will please me more than to see old fart die of a heart attack at the fall of the 超级白 helmed by his gay son.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It looks like October is the month of death in Lee family.
Madam Kwa Geok Cho died on 2 Oct 2010
Dr Wong Ming Yang died on 28 Oct 1982
Lee Chin Koon died on 12 Oct 1997
:eek:

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please let LKY live long enough to see the results of the next GE :biggrin:

The ghouls and demons waiting to screw and rape smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY should not be further denied.
LKY should die a slow and painful death before the ghouls and demons screw and fuck the shit and hell out of LKY and back into LKY again, not giving him time off
to eat joss sticks and candle wax.

We all can yum seng again and again and dance on table tops and on the streets

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go talk to the new citizens, they feel our pain too... you think they don't experience the squeeze as well? they do :biggrin:

new citizens are our brothers and sisters too. we shall take care of them just like what we take care of our brothers and sisters. citizens common enemy is PAP

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New citizens benefit alot from the pap, and the current status quo benefits them, i doubt they will rock the boat

go talk to the new citizens, they feel our pain too... you think they don't experience the squeeze as well? they do :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
New citizens benefit alot from the pap, and the current status quo benefits them, i doubt they will rock the boat

try talking to those new citizens who stay in HDBs and take public transport. have you been talking to them at all?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk to mudlanders n have mudland relatives n they love pap..pap gives them huge opportunities tat umno does not. Tat y i dont stick with mudlanders.

try talking to those new citizens who stay in HDBs and take public transport. have you been talking to them at all?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Wong Ming Yang died on 28 Oct 1982 at the very young age of 31yo after giving birth to albino son Lee YiPeng.

Poor Dr Wong was punished by the crime that she never commit. The only mistake she made is to have married Lee Hsien Loong.

Lee Kuan Yew continues to commit sins and his family members continue to pay for the price of his sins.
1) Lee Hsien Loong had cancer at the young age.
2) Lee Hsien Loong childhood sweetheart died at age 31.
3) Lee Hsien Loong got 2 sons in their mid30s but have yet get married and most likely remain tiao tu (stuck in the closet, boh lang ai).
4) Dr Lee Wei Ling continues to remains an old spinster and look weird with his army hair style.
5) Lee Hsien Loong eldest son continues to remain jobless and jiak liao bee.
6) Lee Hsien Loong mummy suffered lock down syndrom with active mind but lifeless body for 2 years before she died.

this is the karma of lee family and it will continue... stay tune for more bad news from lee family

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody could understand why could die at such a young age due to heart attack. Many believe that she was living under tremendous stress.

Many also believe she dosed herself with drugs that induced a massive heart attack; in other words she took her own life.

I know of some drugs that can achieve the same result.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many also believe she dosed herself with drugs that induced a massive heart attack; in other words she took her own life.

I know of some drugs that can achieve the same result.

I hope very soon Dr Wong Family has the courage to have press conference and tell all the stories to the public.
As I know, Dr Wong is from a well established family in Penang and a few of her siblings are also doctor and educated in USA / EUROPE.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Kuan Yew continues to commit sins and his family members continue to pay for the price of his sins.
1) Lee Hsien Loong had cancer at the young age.
2) Lee Hsien Loong childhood sweetheart died at age 31.
3) Lee Hsien Loong got 2 sons in their mid30s but have yet get married and most likely remain tiao tu (stuck in the closet, boh lang ai).
4) Dr Lee Wei Ling continues to remains an old spinster and look weird with his army hair style.
5) Lee Hsien Loong eldest son continues to remain jobless and jiak liao bee.
6) Lee Hsien Loong mummy suffered lock down syndrom with active mind but lifeless body for 2 years before she died.

this is the karma of lee family and it will continue... stay tune for more bad news from lee family

That is the reason Lee Hsien Loong wears pink to ward off evil karma that befalls him. IMHO useless to do that.

According to Judaism and the Old Testament of the Christian bible, evil deeds committed by a sinner will be repaid up until his seventh generation. So Old Fart's seventh generation will have to repay his evil deeds.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is the case, does it mean that Old fart's previous generation had done good deed that is why they are enjoying it now?

I don't believe this bible thingy.

That is the reason Lee Hsien Loong wears pink to ward off evil karma that befalls him. IMHO useless to do that.

According to Judaism and the Old Testament of the Christian bible, evil deeds committed by a sinner will be repaid up until his seventh generation. So Old Fart's seventh generation will have to repay his evil deeds.