• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester in mourning

Awake

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You sarpok Arsenal right? Well they better not lose otherwise............ :biggrin:

Me? Not a supporter of any FC, only players.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can see a lot of Sinkies switching their allegiances from Manchester to London.

A bunch of fair weather supporters, only support when their team is doing well.:rolleyes:

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see a lot of Sinkies switching their allegiances from Manchester to London.

A bunch of fair weather supporters, only support when their team is doing well.:rolleyes:

This is a very Asian thing. The first time I went to KL I was in the airport and met a mat who told me he 'supported' Man U AND Chelsea. Probably also 'supported' Brazil 1970, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and ac Milan

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a very Asian thing. The first time I went to KL I was in the airport and met a mat who told me he 'supported' Man U AND Chelsea. Probably also 'supported' Brazil 1970, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and ac Milan

Successful clubs always gain a lot of supporters... some plastic, some genuine. That is true for any club.

The same goes for Barcelona, Real Madrid etc. I bet you'll find a lot of Bayern Munich 'fans' these days. :wink:

ballsoffire

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I'm concerned after today but there are a lot of games to go and we'll try to put it right." - Moyes

Moyes definition of put it right like wrong leh.

:smile: