• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

T3B System

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If there was a "system" that was guaranteed to make money, there wouldn't be any poverty in this world. :rolleyes:

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, is T3B system really that good or is it still operating?

So many doubting Thomases, but sometimes the doubters could be right....but not all the time, since there're reall opportunities out there.

I'm referring to this thread: http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...ig-Scam-and-Bullshit!-Keane-is-a-Sweet-Talker!

As a full time trader, I tell you such system is only good to sell to gullible by promising non achievable results.
Why do fixed trwding systems not work...even if they once work, when you teach it to hundreds of people the system will just cannibalise itself. ....that is why the first thing they make you sign when you join a hedge fund is a non disclosure....you are fired the moment you leak anything about their system.

The analogy is this if you found that it is a good profitable trade to sell walking sticks in some part of singapore because there are many people ageing in that housing estate. You tell your secret to 50 people and they jump on the trade, your profits will disappear
and soon you will make losses.

Keeping a working trading system secret is critical to the sustainabilty and success of the system. The only reason to teach the system is because it does not work and the only way to make money from it is to sell it to unsuspecting gullible people.

Actually every week it test about 5 to 10 systems to get see if there are anormalies in the markets to exploit. Main problem is finding systems with sustainable success.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some systems do work, even if there is a crowd, so I've to beg to differ......my sifu taught me a system that I've back-tested and if you believe me, since some here already say I'm a big canon fairy, it really do stand up to stress tests.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If there was a "system" that was guaranteed to make money, there wouldn't be any poverty in this world. :rolleyes:

This argument ignores one very important fundamental rule of economics, and that is, we are living in an imperfect marketplace.

Also, some genes just hate and fear money, because of religion and belief that money is the root of all evils. The rest just prefer to quarrel about silly 'self-imposed' principles instead of taking swift and decisive actions to better their lives.

Finally, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and most can't see a good thing for what it is even if their lives depended on it.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wtf this conman fucker sinkie is still here even bring up a thread in 2009 trying to cheat gullible forummers

Not like you, I'm smart enough not to post to an old thread, whereas you just dig up an old thread and post to it. That's what a nigger neh like you do best. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not like you, I'm smart enough not to post to an old thread, whereas you just dig up an old thread and post to it. That's what a nigger neh like you do best. :rolleyes:

What difference does that make? The fact that you even brought up such an old thread shows what a cheat you are. :rolleyes:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What difference does that make? The fact that you even brought up such an old thread shows what a cheat you are. :rolleyes:

Even my 9 year old nephew can read my thread very well to know I did not cheat.

Where did I cheat? Are you fucked dumb, nigger neh?

BUT you've posted to old threads which you dig up just to increase post count, you shameless motherfucking bastard neh. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even my 9 year old nephew can read my thread very well to know I did not cheat.

Where did I cheat? Are you fucked dumb, nigger neh?

BUT you've posted to old threads which you dig up just to increase post count, you shameless motherfucking bastard neh. :rolleyes:

which threads did i dig up? also if i dug up threads to increase post counts what about you creating new threads linking to old threads? seems to me you are doing the same thing u accuse others of doing.

using your retarded 9 yr old nephew as evidence you didn't cheat? might as well quote your illiterate grandfather, your pet dog or your unknown father too. :rolleyes:

cheater.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which threads did i dig up? also if i dug up threads to increase post counts what about you creating new threads linking to old threads? seems to me you are doing the same thing u accuse others of doing.

using your retarded 9 yr old nephew as evidence you didn't cheat? might as well quote your illiterate grandfather, your pet dog or your unknown father too. :rolleyes:

cheater.

So many threads you dig up and post yo, you freaking liar. For me, I'm smart enough not to post to old threads, but you'll never understand how an intelligent mind works.

Your propensity to be vulgar and low-class belies your rotten upbringing, that's why I'm only going to scold you motherfucking neh from a whore of a mother and that is being too kind to your ancestry.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
T3B founder Keane is a businessman. Trading education is one of his business and he has earned enough from it :wink:

He is now concentrating on his property investment in Myanmar. I know one of his guy.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many threads you dig up and post yo, you freaking liar. For me, I'm smart enough not to post to old threads, but you'll never understand how an intelligent mind works.

Your propensity to be vulgar and low-class belies your rotten upbringing, that's why I'm only going to scold you motherfucking neh from a whore of a mother and that is being too kind to your ancestry.

which threads did i dig up?

You have 0 evidence and who cares if you didn't post to an old thread? The fact that you bring it up shows what an idiot you are.

Actually you are cut from the same vulgar and no class type of breed your entire bloodline comes from. You hold the world record for that.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which threads did i dig up?

You have 0 evidence and who cares if you didn't post to an old thread? The fact that you bring it up shows what an idiot you are.

Actually you are cut from the same vulgar and no class type of breed your entire bloodline comes from. You hold the world record for that.

Of course plenty of evidence..............just do a freaking search of your posts and it shows you digging threads and posting to them, just like digging your mother's chao cheebye. Shiok right, motherfucker?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course plenty of evidence..............just do a freaking search of your posts and it shows you digging threads and posting to them, just like digging your mother's chao cheebye. Shiok right, motherfucker?

Go and show it then worthless fucktard how is your mother/father by the way?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go and show it then worthless fucktard how is your mother/father by the way?

If you want evidence, go dig it yourself, you useless piece of stinking motherfucking cunt of a whore mother. My parents are very well but that can't be said of yours, as your a nigger gay shit neh from them.

:kma:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh my.....

rolling_eyes_neil_degrasse_tyson.gif