• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Infraction spam

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you Peppertail
Thank you Boss
Both of you have restored the sanity and professionalism of this wonderful forum.
Hallelujah!!! Continue to have fun! Enjoy!!!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always thought you were a grown-up...

I can take the "heat" very well, in fact i don't care about infractions, points and those trolls as long as they let me use this forum peacefully.

"As long as they let me use the forum peacefully"... hahaha if peaceful then serve no purpose liao

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know how to make you boil. Just mention fishcheebye you go beserk

you are the worst kind here
with vulgarities reaching the highest tier
acting like one ugly and devilish tootsie
your mind must be one smelly filthy pussy
enjoy!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for getting rid of the spam.

although i am in your ignore list, i hope you can steal a look and read my compliments to you and BOSS

you have the courage to stand up and speak up - even risking being infracted yourself

you have the intellectual integrity to stand up and speak your mind - a very admirable quality which many here do not possess

you have the guts to speak the truth and the courage to ask for changes to better this forum - i thank you from the bottom of my heart. you are a good and wonderful forummer with sound principles. i thank you once again...

this forum will survive, flourish and thrive for many many good years with people like you and our very great and wonderful Boss...

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rather intolerant, I would think. It is a minimal annoyance. But he who pays the piper can call the game. It is just like sinkapore mah.

dear winni sir
there is always a red line
once you cross that red line
it becomes a nuisance
it becomes an annoyance
it becomes disruptive ,vindictive and unwholesome
i salute peppertail for his courage to bring this nuisance behaviour to light
many like you are enjoying the infractions inflicted on an innocent forummer
repeatedly and viciously stabbing here and bleeding him to death - you rejoice in silent conspiracy
but peppertail stood up and spoke his mind - that courage is most admirable and worthy of respect and worthy of emulation
now i got more than a thousand cuts...43 millions !!!...you happy sir ???

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear winni sir
there is always a red line
once you cross that red line
it becomes a nuisance
it becomes an annoyance
it becomes disruptive ,vindictive and unwholesome
i salute peppertail for his courage to bring this nuisance behaviour to light
many like you are enjoying the infractions inflicted on an innocent forummer
repeatedly and viciously stabbing here and bleeding him to death - you rejoice in silent conspiracy
but peppertail stood up and spoke his mind - that courage is most admirable and worthy of respect and worthy of emulation
now i got more than a thousand cuts...43 millions !!!...you happy sir ???
fuck your mother Phua Chee Bye!
or u can fuck Peppershit Suay Chee Bye!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
vulgarity is the tragic display of a person's travesty of being a human
profanity is the worst manifestation of the travesty of being a human
they are both refuges of the crudest human impudence and utter failure