• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I noticed one trend here....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some of the forummers here are very nice, very polite, very civil, very courteous and very diplomatic. They can debate in a nice and civil manner.

IMHO, many of these nice forummers have some knowledge of the Malay culture and they can speak quite good Malay and these forummers are by and large very accommodating, very forgiving and very kind and courteous. Many I addressed them as Bang...and they are very reciprocal and very kind and even minded.

Now compared to those forummers who claimed to be Confucius scholars and who quoted extensively from the Analects and from Chinese Proverbs and Idioms and who claimed to be students and disciples of The Great Sage ,they behave like thugs,hooligans and gangsters here. They are the bullies here in this forum, abusing the Chinese Language to curse forummers, to swear at forummers and to condemn forummers down 18 generations. They are the worst abusers of the Chinese Language and they claimed they are the righteous people, preaching honesty , morality and equality...and humility. They are so full of themselves and they are shamelessly arrogant and egoistic. They are the worst forummers, the most vicious, the most vindictive and the most vile and evil. They are the rabid dogs and the cyber bullies.

And of course, we have the middle ground - the silent watchers. They are ambivalent and they come here to enjoy the shows.But inadvertently, in cross-fires, many became innocent victims of wars. But this group are okay.

So which group do you belong?

I am in the middle ground and shot dead in the cross-fire of the wars and battles raging here.Period.

Vermin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who gives a flying fuck?

"Respect" has no meaning in an online forum you twit. It's a term reserved for the real world not a fairyland forum where you can make up any story you want.

Take my case as an example.. I've repeatedly told everyone how I started companies and made a pile selling them and I'm now happily retired with millions in the bank. Well it's all a big fat lie. In reality, I don't even have the money to pay my electricity bill this month. The highest position I've ever held is "senior clerk".

Why else did I start this donation thing... it's because I desperately need $$$$ to stay afloat or I'll starve to death.

Don't believe 99% of what you read here. People adopt personas of who they wished they were not who they actually are.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know about the Malay and Hang Tuah dudes, but for the followers of Confucious, it is no wonder how they turn out when the best student of this Great Sage is called Menses and his greatest works have been come to be called Analacts.

Cheers!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of the forummers here are very nice, very polite, very civil, very courteous and very diplomatic. They can debate in a nice and civil manner.

IMHO, many of these nice forummers have some knowledge of the Malay culture and they can speak quite good Malay and these forummers are by and large very accommodating, very forgiving and very kind and courteous. Many I addressed them as Bang...and they are very reciprocal and very kind and even minded.

Now compared to those forummers who claimed to be Confucius scholars and who quoted extensively from the Analects and from Chinese Proverbs and Idioms and who claimed to be students and disciples of The Great Sage ,they behave like thugs,hooligans and gangsters here. They are the bullies here in this forum, abusing the Chinese Language to curse forummers, to swear at forummers and to condemn forummers down 18 generations. They are the worst abusers of the Chinese Language and they claimed they are the righteous people, preaching honesty , morality and equality...and humility. They are so full of themselves and they are shamelessly arrogant and egoistic. They are the worst forummers, the most vicious, the most vindictive and the most vile and evil. They are the rabid dogs and the cyber bullies.

And of course, we have the middle ground - the silent watchers. They are ambivalent and they come here to enjoy the shows.But inadvertently, in cross-fires, many became innocent victims of wars. But this group are okay.

So which group do you belong?

I am in the middle ground and shot dead in the cross-fire of the wars and battles raging here.Period.

So kopiuncle, you mean malays are the nicest people around while chinese culture is uncouth?

I can see your attempt at starting a chinese vs malay discussion. Nice try at stirring shit, now go fuck yourself.:oIo:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poomer, you call him kopiuncle, I seconded.

So kopiuncle, you mean malays are the nicest people around while chinese culture is uncouth?

I can see your attempt at starting a chinese vs malay discussion. Nice try at stirring shit, now go fuck yourself.:oIo:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't know about the Malay and Hang Tuah dudes, but for the followers of Confucious, it is no wonder how they turn out when the best student of this Great Sage is called Menses and his greatest works have been come to be called Analacts.

Cheers!

this too shocked me when i read the posts here by self confessed Confucius scholars
they were too messy and too full of anal expletives and they produced extensive quotes from the The Great Sage
not only that these so called scholars even went into the backyard and shit on peoples' private homes
and left their shit there shamelessly
what has happened to these Confusion scholars? are they being misled or have they changed the basic tenents of The Great Master
if you don't believe me, just go through the comments posted by these scholars - it is really shocking
i always respect Chinese culture and civilization, but these so called scholars were damned disappointing, to say the least
they are an utter disgrace to Chinese culture and civilization....thank you.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

please lah, my uncle has been banned
i am not talking about chinese or malay or indians or what
i am just commenting on the behaviour of these scholars and confucius experts with their extensive respect for morality, honest, humily and civil behaviour
but i am shocked to read the anal and vulval expletives of these so called cultured forummers who ganged up and acted like a herd of headless and mindless rabid dogs with the worst form of animalistic behaviour i've seen ....they are simply uncouth, uncivilized and barbaric...

i am not trying to stir any shit here. if you care to read the posts here, you will know who are the scholars who post such analects in this forum...don't add shit when there is food for thought...thank you.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you can witness in glaring details, one MAD FORUMMER , is on the prowl right at this moment
devouring every post and infracting every post made by a fellow forummer
for no realm of reason other than for hate, vengence,envy and sheer insanity
a good example why the infraction system should be under the close scrutiny of the BOSS himself
this Mad Forummer has got himself drunk, intoxicated and consumed with sheer negativity - a goner....