• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Those bastard dogs that zapped me they will all die very horribly in road accidents!

L

luckluc

Those bastard retarded mother-fucker fucktard balless bastard dogs that zapped my points they and their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Linpeh don't care 2 hoots about my points going to negative becos Linpeh just change to a new nick that's all, so simple & so easy!

Those bastard retarded loser no-life scum dogs are really very retarded moronic total losers! They are so retarded & stupid that they don't know a forumner can easily register a new nick!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Those bastard dogs that zapped me they will all die very horribly in road acciden

Let me clear my inbox so that you can continue to spam.

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Those bastard dogs that zapped me they will all die very horribly in road acciden

Another new clone registered by luckluc : "BastardDogMBSSLOTSgoDIE"...:biggrin:

Last edited:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Joker Spammer has registered another nick BastardDogAsterixGoDie....beware...:biggrin:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

.....this is fun....another new nick by this clown....BastardScumMBSSLOTSgoDIE....:biggrin:

MBSSL0TS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Now he cursed you liao lor...hahaha....BastardDogDeathThreatDIED.....:biggrin::biggrin:

MBSSL0TS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hahaha....another moniker registered...very siong leh...create new email, then create new nick...hahahaha.....BastardDogMBSSLOTSjusDied :biggrin: