• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet more garbage

L

luckluc

Re: Is she trying to make it "hard" for the judge to cum to a decision?

If she were to be convicted guilty, roughly how long her jail sentence is likely to be?

L

luckluc

Re: This is what the parents of a succesful ConMan looks like..........

By the way, I'm just curious, is Kong Hee formerly an Indonesian citizen when he's a child???

Last edited by a moderator:
L

luckluc

Re: Proof that Ah Neh infestation in Singapore is beyond point of return

Bingo. Uncle Toms. Some of these fucking idiots' parents used to be land owners back in China..... that is till when the red army arrives.....hahaha.

walan you!

Singaporean-chinese ancestors confirmed don't have any landowners in China in the 19th century lah.

singaorean-chinese's ancestors are poor peasants and labourers from the poor rural areas of Guangdong and Fujian in the 1800s to early 1930s

L

luckluc

you are completely wrong!

It's not competition for limited resources, that's only a lame excuse by some PRC-haters. Becos in the 1989 Tiananman massacre even though there is totally NO PRCs at all in spore competing for resources, already there were some sporean-chinese PRC-haters that wrote to newpapers forums expressing their callous disapproval for our local newspapers to report this China political event on front page newspapers, they say they only have disgust for all things chinese including mandarin language and they don't care at all even if several thousands of China-chinese commoners get masscared etc.

The real deeper reason why some local-chinese detest PRCs is becos there are some sporean-chinese from the 1980s till now that strongly detests speaking in Mandarin, detests Mandarin as a compulsory need to pass subject language in our local schools in order to get to tertiary, detests so-called thinking that an ethnic chinese must be able to speak in Mandarin.

This particular group of sporean-chinese feels strongly that for a sporean-chinese to speak in Mandarin is extremely degrading and they feel it is a status symbol if an ethnic chinese lie to say he cannot to speak in Mandarin and can only speak in English and his mother tougue dialect.

The thing is the rising global importance of Mandarin in this past 2 decades or speaking in Mandarin is extremely closely coupled together with China and PRCs............It's impossible to decouple this 2. Hence due to this groupd of sporean-chinese that had very strong detest for Mandarin, hence they also naturally detests the PRCs and China becos mandarin is the official language of China.

Another ironical thing is this group of sporean-chinese that feels extremely strongly that it is very degrading and very wrong for an ethnic to speak in mandarin, they are ironically usually the average-income people and they are not the multi-millionaires type. I had come across many working-class english-educated sporean-chinese currently in their 40s to late 50s type that strongly despise speaking in Mandarin and feels it is a very high-class status symbol to say they can only speak English and dialect and cannot speak mandarin at all.

One can go do a survey, any sporean-chinese that feels it is very degrading for a sporean-chinese to speak in Mandarin and is a high-class status symbol for an ethnic chinese to say he cannot speak Mandarin at all and can only speak in English and dialect or he resent that Mandarin is a compulsory need to pass subject in our school curriculam, this person will surely detest PRC and China. This 2 factors confirmed go together.

Bro email, I agree with your post

L

luckluc

You may be surprised. I do have a fren whom admires japs / brits / americans but fucking hate his own race which is chinese. I drilled him hard for the reason and he revealed that his grandparents used to own some land and used to have things easy by just collecting rent. of course later on they migrated due to the arrival of the red army. Thats his explanation.

you got fucking fooled by him.

he bullshit lied to you

His ancestors cannot be landowners.

Last year got 1 anti-China forumner in another forum he also bullshit lied his ancestors took SIA plane from Guangdong to spore in the 1940s after the Communists took control of china. Walao, in the 1940s where got SIA plane?

L

luckluc

Btw, things are being overly generalized in your above statement. Other ppls claim I can't verify. But for me if I were to trace back to my roots a few generations back, its messy shit. From Mei Xian to putian then from putian being chased away by a powerful tan family to chaozhou before finally coming to sinkie land. If interested, there should be a book which your parents keep which does document all this. forgot what is the term they used to refer to that book though .

walan you.

It's really don't have lah.

I'm from the chinese clan assocaitions one, haha. And we are quite familiar with such history.

you must be confused by just owning the same plot of houseland that the person's family stays in versus owning several plots of land that is leased out to other farmers..

Under the landowners context in China during the 19th century to 1940s, landowners is mean the person owns several plots of land which is leased out to other farmers and not just owning that single piece of houseland which his own family stays in.

L

luckluc

Re: Misunderstanding over expat’s request for anal sex gets him beaten up by five peo

why did the chao m&ds beat up the french guy?

If the prostitute refuse to do anal, just say so lah, no need to tell her whole gang to beat up her customer?

Just like heard quite common in those fish-tanks brothels got customers request to do anal, those brothel's boss also never tell gangsters to beat up the customer even if their pros dont provide anal service

L

luckluc

Re: Misunderstanding over expat’s request for anal sex gets him beaten up by five peo

this m&d family got a daughter that works as a prostitute and a son that works as a pimp, their parents must feel really !@#@%^&

L

luckluc

this m&d family got a daughter that works as a prostitute and a son that works as a pimp, their parents must feel really !@#@%^&

there are some middle-aged people when quarralling with others they like to scold the other person "next time your daughter work as prostitute and your son work as pimp"..............

L

luckluc

Maybe he wanted the gal to lick his asshole and not have anal sex. Probably gal would have accepted anal sex but not lick his asshole.

even if it was ass-rimming, the prostitute also cannot tell a whole gang to beat up her customer just becos she doesn't provide ass-rimming.

Also think is anal sex the french guy is refering to and not lick ass-hole becos if lick ass-hole, the newpapers would had wrote ass-rimming or lick ass-hole and not anal.

Anal sex is totally different from lick asshole

L

luckluc

Maybe he wanted the gal to lick his asshole and not have anal sex. Probably gal would have accepted anal sex but not lick his asshole.

even if it was ass-rimming, the prostitute also cannot tell a whole gang to beat up her customer just becos she doesn't provide ass-rimming.

Also think is anal sex the french guy is refering to and not lick ass-hole becos if lick ass-hole, the newpapers would had wrote ass-rimming or lick ass-hole and not anal.

Anal sex is totally different from lick asshole

EH, how come 2 posting come out?

L

luckluc

Re: Malaysian Gang War 2013 Updates thread

Strange but true fact. 70% of the gangs' members in Msia are kelings!!!!!

Limpeh heard although kelings are the smallest of the 3 ethnic groups in malaysia, but the overwhelming vast majority of murder crimes in Malaysia are commited by kelings.

L

luckluc

Re: SPH sells LKY's family photo album

By the way, 1 middle-aged guy once told me that LKY's height is very tall for an asian born during the 1920s, he said he is extremely certain that LKY's height is 1.80 metres tall.

Think ever read before in some report that even nowadays in the 21st century the sporean men's average height is only 1.70m tall.

And for those typical average singaporean/Malayan men's heights born during the 1920s would have been even shorter than the current average of 1.70 metres.

He said many sporeans don't know LKY's height is so tall at 1.80 m.

He said he is very certain LKY's height is 1.80 m and GCT's height is 1.90m.

As for LHL, he estimate LHL's height is about 1.85 m tall.

L

luckluc

Lky is taller than average Asian. If you not meet him in person (not much chance now)....go see the Madame Tussaud's wax figure.
GCT is 6 feet 4...that's taller than 1.9m. See how he towers over the angmo state men.

you are wrong.

GCT is 1.90 metres tall (6 feet 3). Last time in the 1990s 1 newspaper article got mention this.

Think during the early 1990s, some newspapers article also got mention LKY is 1.80 metres tall

L

luckluc

how tall is pinky

LHL is even taller than LKY, LHL should be around 1.84 m to 1.86 m tall.

That middle-aged guy said LHL's height is 1.85 m tall

L

luckluc

LHL is even taller than LKY, LHL should be around 1.84 m to 1.86 m tall.

That middle-aged guy said LHL's height is 1.85 m tall

And that middle-aged guy also said TCH is 1.88 m tall.

L

luckluc

I'm thinking my foot up your arse

I everyday fucked your whore mother!

And everyday you ate my faeces and you licked my anus-hole!

L

luckluc

IPPT 2.4km run, last 400m... finishing line is in sight, better piah. :biggrin:

you are a bastard loser scum dog!

I fucked your prostitute whore mother every night!

I just saw you bastard loser balless coward dog issued me an infraction just now.

Limpeh don't care about your stupid balless infractions at all becos once hit maximum infractions, Limpeh just change to a new nick that's all, so simple and easy!