• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet more garbage

L

luckluc

Re: New 3-year waiting period for permanent residents to buy resale flats - See more

EH, jiu hu kia retarded bastard loser dog sleaguehunter, you should change your nick to M-leaguehunter

L

luckluc

Re: New 3-year waiting period for permanent residents to buy resale flats - See more

How come suddenly there are many Malaysians in this forum??
:eek::rolleyes:

Oh wait i know.. All enemies of the PAP IB will be labelled as Malaysians and your other clone is Kenneth. Smelly tactics of the PAP IB :biggrin:

tonychat
TopSage
sleaguepunter

It has been confirmed that moronic singveld, the lowlife scrooge who, after all these years in this forum and can't even donate USD19.95 / USD4.95 is just another lowercase alphabet online persona clone from the PAP IB. :biggrin:

you are a retarded loser bastard dog!

1) I'm not a clone of kenneth

2)I'm not a PAP IB. I did not even vote for PAP in all the previous 4 GE(2011, 2006, 2001, 1997)

why you retard loser bastard dog is so protective over malaysian FTs?!

Last edited by a moderator:
L

luckluc

Re: Msian SPG Lives in Landed & Sneers at SGs

Nowadays many malaysians working in spore have very guai-lan, bad-attitude

L

luckluc

I am here to give PAP IB clowns and the likes of u a run for your money. :biggrin:

Why are those who speak against the PAP are labelled as Malaysians, opposition party figures, clone of forum trolls? Why why why? Can u answer me??? I bet u can't moron ha ha ha

you are a bastard retarded moronic loser dog!

Who told you Pro-Malaysians FTs forumners are anti-PAP? And who told you any forumner that dislikes Malaysian FTs must be PRO-PAP?

Last time in that former CNA forum there were many many malaysia-born PRO-Malaysian FTs forumners that are very PRO-PAP.

This forum also have malaysia-born PRO-Malaysian FTs forumners that are very PRO-PAP.

And there are also many forumners here that dislike malaysians FTs that are anti-PAP. (Just to cite 1 of many examples, that forumner by the nick of The_Hypocrite he posted in this thread that he hates mudlanders and from his other postings showed he is very anti-PAP too)

I know you bastard loser moronic retarded dog have vested own selfish self-interests becos your prostitute whore mother and useless father were malaysia-born foreign workers that came to work in spore last time and now your spouse/girlfriend is also a malaysian whore prostitute.

L

luckluc

Name calling and cursing won't and has failed to piss me off. Try harder. Show me the proof anonymous clone.
:biggrin:
And IB clowns here on shift rotation likes to snoop on what my clones are doing so wait paaa-tieeeent-lyyyyy for my reply. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::kma:

you are a bastard retarded loser dog!

Go to page 2 of this thread that forumner by the nick of The_Hypocrite posted he hates mudlanders and he is very anti-PAP too.

Kiss my ass, you bastard loser retarded dog!

I suggest you quickly divorce your malaysian whore wife too and remarry a sporean wife better. But then again you and your parents are all foreign workers from malaysia and no sporean girl will be attracted to you.

you bastard loser retarded dog run back on all your 4 legs to your malaysian parents's malaysia's tree-hut lah!

L

luckluc

Re: Serina is a beautiful lady....

She has aged a lot since a year ago. Must be the stress of this trial and the knowledge that she is guilty as charged.

If she were to be convicted guilty, then what is the likely duration of jail sentence that she'll get?

L

luckluc

U want to anti jiuhukia, by all mean, be my guest. I took offence to your use of the word retard against everyone u percived as enemy. Debate all u want, no need to retard this or retard that.

By the way, my parents are locally born singaporeans and so is my wife. I am a fifth generation locally born singaporean. My ancestors were already here in the late 1800s.

Btw, i will infract u again.

you are a shameless bastard retarded dog!

It's obvious you are lying! There are so many other forumners in this forum that scold very obscene vulgar words and curses on other forumners and yet you never infract any of them at all.

In comparison I only use the word retard to scold which is very very mild compared to other forumner's frequent usage of obscene vulgarities words!
In fact you bastard retarded dog is showing an obscene vulgar middle-finger sign in your own signature in your every posting! you are the one that is posting much worse vulgarities!

you bastard retarded dog infracted me eleven times within a short 9 hours just becos I said malaysian FTs are no good! Hence it is obvious you bastard retarded dog is either 1) you have malaysia-born parents, 2)you have a malaysian spouse, 3) you yourself is malaysia-born!

you bastard retarded loser dog quick run on all your 4 legs back to your malaysia-born parents's tree-hut in malaysia lah!

who cares about your stupid retarded numerous infractions?!

FUCK YOU lah!

Linpeh is very happy to expose you malaysia-born hypocrite liar dog!

L

luckluc

Did i make u wait for my reply? Paiseh... got more important things to do than arguing with an anonymous idiotic clone. :biggrin:

I asked u a question moron. Show me the proof that..

tonychat
TopSage
sleaguepunter

are malaysians, you malaysian retarded dog :biggrin:
Again be patient to wait for my reply. I assure u that it won't be more than 24 hours. Paiseh :biggrin::kma:

you are a bastard retarded loser dog!

you jiu hu kia bastard moronic loser dog quickly run back on all your 4 legs to your malaysia-born parents malaysia's tree-hut!

Kiss my ass, you malaysia-born jiu hu kia bastard loser dog!

L

luckluc

How come suddenly there are many Malaysians in this forum??
:eek::rolleyes:

Oh wait i know.. All enemies of the PAP IB will be labelled as Malaysians and your other clone is Kenneth. Smelly tactics of the PAP IB :biggrin:

tonychat
TopSage
sleaguepunter

It has been confirmed that moronic singveld, the lowlife scrooge who, after all these years in this forum and can't even donate USD19.95 / USD4.95 is just another lowercase alphabet online persona clone from the PAP IB. :biggrin:

Today, 06:31 AM #57
The_Hypocrite
The_Hypocrite is online now Alfrescian (Inf)

My Reputation Points: 1807 / Power: 6
Default Re: Msian SPG Lives in Landed & Sneers at SGs

Y do u think I soo fucking Dulan with these mudlanders? They come to spore n show no respect to the locals n the country. These fuckers don't know that its a privilege to work in singkieland. Is spore close the borders to them. They can fucking rot in mudland. See who suffer more. The pap has taken away singkie pride n its high time we took it back. Fuck PAP. Its also time to the teach these fuckers some respect and take back our land. These mudlanders n all other foreigners need to know they r here at our pleasure n they owe us a living to work here. They have no rights except to work. Not happy Fuck off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EH Bastard malaysia-born loser dog AntiPAPPunK, who told you any forumner that detest/dislike malaysians FTs must be PRO-PAP??!

The above post by this forumner by the nick of The_Hypocrite proves that he hates malaysians FTs and he is also very ANTI-PAP too!

And there are many sporeans that dislikes Malaysians FTs and are also anti-PAP at the same time too.

you malaysia-born bastard loser jiu hu kia liar dog needs to try much harder in spinning lies next time!

L

luckluc

Uh..i hate foreigners n pap as both are in cahoots to destroy peoples livelihood. So wat r u implying? I have given my reasons. I dont hate to hate. I hate for a reason. N the reasons r there. N wat yr point ah?

that malaysia-born bastard liar dog AntiPAPPunk said any forumner that dislikes Malaysians FTs must be from the PAP IB.

According to that dog, you must be from the PAP IB too becos you posted you detest the mudlanders.

L

luckluc

Someone told me that 70% of the secret society members in Msia are ethnic indians

I did not watch the ch 8 news last night but just now someone told me the CH 8 news last night reported that 70% of the blacklisted organisations's members(implying secret society members) in Malaysia are ethnic indians.

He said the report said the secret society members in Malaysia are 70% are ethnic indians , 20% are ethnic chinese and 5% are ethnic Malays.

anyone knows what is national percentage of ethnic indians in Malaysia's national population?

L

luckluc

Oi... u call me retarded dog first, so why cannot infract u for being rude.

hypocrite anti matlandsian stance is known to others for a long time, did i even infract him for that?

as for why i dont infract others for using vulgarities, they didnt directly it at me.

think properly before shoot off from your hip.

the chance of u being a papib lagi higher.

you are a shameless retarded bastard liar dog that have malaysia-born parents.

you retarded bastard liar don't twist and turn to lie lah!

Fuck you! since you bastard dog keep lying I'm from the PAP IB, then If I'm not from the PAP IB, then you and your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

L

luckluc

Did i make u wait for my reply? Paiseh... got more important things to do than arguing with an anonymous idiotic clone. :biggrin:

I asked u a question moron. Show me the proof that..

tonychat
TopSage
sleaguepunter

are malaysians, you malaysian retarded dog :biggrin:
Again be patient to wait for my reply. I assure u that it won't be more than 24 hours. Paiseh :biggrin::kma:

Since you retarded bastard liar dog with malaysia-born parents keep lying that I'm from the PAP IB, then if I'm not from the PAP IB, then you and your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

L

luckluc

if cursing is all u can do, please carry on.

i pity your family for have a father/mother/son/daughter like u.

I pity your malaysia-born parents for producing such a useless balless bastard son like you.

Since you keep lying that I'm from the PAP IB, then If I'm not from the PAP IB, then you and your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you are a shameless retarded bastard loser liar dog that have malaysia-born parents!

FUCK YOU BASTARD LIAR LOSER DOG!

L

luckluc

Dear luck n sledge. Pls stop it lah. U both put in yr final insults n name calling n move on lah. If these insults continue to fly u both will kill off this thread. As forumners come n see insults n nothing constructive they will stop commenting. We dont want tat right?

you are totally wrong!

It's that bastard loser dog sleaguehunter(this dog is very PRO-Malaysian FTs), it infracted me 1st when I said Malaysian FTs are no good.

It is after that dog infracted me, then I turn my attention to scold him retard and that PRO-Malaysian FT dog so kiasu infracted me eleven times within a short 9 hours time-frame.

If a person does not have very close family links with Malaysians FTs(such as having malaysian parents or having a malaysian spouse or he himself is malaysia-born), why should a person be soooooooooooooo agitated to infract another forumner eleven times within a short 9 hours time-frame just becos that forumner scold other forumner retard for being so PRO-Malaysian FT ! (When so many other forumners in this forum wrote much more vulgar vulgarities to scold, he also never infract any of them and somemore he himself also post a vulgar middle-finger sign in his signature remarks in his every post)

It's obvious that bastard retarded liar dog is guaranteed had very close family links with Malaysian FTs(such as having malaysian parents, malaysian spouse or he himself is malaysia-born) and he is very angry towards others that criticise his fellow Malaysian FTs countrymen.

L

luckluc

Ah Luck ah,...I am a half breed Mudlander Hokkein...do u see me being a pro mudlander? I am a true singaporean at heart despite being a half breed. I have seen how they treat us locals. How they take locals for a ride and what assholes they are.

So even if i am a half breed, I dont like them...I have relatives in Mudland and I dont like mudlanders...so having close relatives etc did not make me pro mudlanders..but all in all, we should not infract each other..as it does nothing...

Its best to ignore the IBs...

you are wrong.

you still miss the point.

that loser bastard dog sleaguehunter infracted me eleven times within a short 9 hours time-frame just becos I call those forumners that are PRO-Malaysian FTs as retard.

Everyone can see even those very fierce quarrals between other forumners that have different political beliefs in this forum, also never see before got so agitated kiasu forumner like this bastard dog sleaguehunter that infract another forumner eleven times within a short 9 hours time-frame. Even those violent enemies that share different political beliefs they only infract their enemies 1 to 3 times only, Where got forumner so agitated and kiasu to infract another forumner eleven times within a short 9 hours time-frame? This proves that dog has some selfish vested own self-interests which it felt extremely threatened when people criticise Malaysian FTs.

Hence it is very obvious in that sleaguehunter bastard dog's heart, it is actually very very PRO-Malaysian FTs, and that dog hates anyone that criticises the Malaysian FTs.

Linpeh don't care about the infractions becos once hit maximum infractions then just register a new nick that's all, very simple and easy. But I just want to expose that there are some liar dogs here that are malaysia-born but they lie to say they are descendants of spore-born sporeans

There are some shameless dogs forumners such as sleaguehunter, AntiPAPPunk etc that although they are critical of PAP but they welcome and want more Malaysians FTs to come to spore to snatch sporean's jobs and schools places due to they themselves are also Malaysia-born or have Malaysian spouses or have whole familes that are former Malaysians.

L

luckluc

I asked u the retarded dog a simple question.

Where is the proof
congenital liar? Show me! Until u can produce any, i will keep hounding u the same questions. :biggrin:

As usual unable to produce any while lying through your asses. :biggrin:

Big Cannon Fairy aka Tua Pau Sian
:biggrin:

And remember to wait patiently for my reply if there is to be any. :biggrin:

you are a bastard loser shameless retarded liar malaysia-born bastard dog!

you bastard retarded shameless loser dog quickly run on all your 4 legs back to your malaysian parents's tree-hut in mudland lah!

L

luckluc

Re: Indian Minister said his own type concern about discrimination

who discriminate who?

More likely is some ethnic indians discriminate against ethnic chinese.

Example, chinese hawkers selling chup chype png always charge the same prices to chinese and indian customers for the same dishes but some people said got some ethnic indian hawkers charge a slightly more expensive price for chinese customers than indian customers even though both ordered the same dishes from their indian curry stall.

L

luckluc

Re: Woman faints when Sinkie son assaults brother at mortuary

There's one spectator with a ringside seat. All that's missing is his popcorn.

Another ordinary day in sinkapore! :o

How come other people's family fight, got 1 kaypoh ah neh watch the fight at such close proximity range?

Is that ah neh a close friend of this family or is he just a total stranger?

If he is just a total stranger, it's very rude of him to watch other people's family fight at such a close proximity range, somemore he put his arm leisurely rested on the top of a car macham very !@#$%^ like that

L

luckluc

Re: Woman faints when Sinkie son assaults brother at mortuary

may be the Ah Neh want to get in to his car :o

you are totally wrong!

From the next following pictures, after the fight had ended, that white car is still there! Meaning he is not trying to get into the car to drive off.

This proves that chao ah neh is just a kaypoh rude total stranger.

Can confirm that chao ah neh is a total stranger and not their friend becos in the next few pictures , all the same 6 family members are still around but that chao ah neh is no longer around.