• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Goes to The Rubbish Heap

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What you say is the truth but let's apply this to the sinkie male's mentality.

sinkie male animal brain: Wow serina wee is damn chio!!!!

sinkie male's inferior logical thinking brain: She committed a crime, you know how anyone can just get plastic surgery to look more pretty.

sinkie animal brain now comes in stronger: She's chio, she's chio !!! She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!

Sinkie male's logical thinking brain: ok she's innocent so when is she going to make love to me? Oh yes here is my right hand and i can pretend it is serina's mouth and my left hand can be her vagina!!! Wow!

Repeat this x10000 for any future cases with any female. :rolleyes:

Real unsinkified male thinking brain: she is just a sinkie shit loser who cheated money, should stay way from sinkie.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Singapore - one of the best cities in the world!!!

self praise is a sinkie shitting trait

Majulah FUCK Singapura!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Science finally proved that money n poor state maks people STUPID

now i know why i find most sinkies are dumbfucks, they are just people who have problems with money, but wait , i thought sinkies are rich?

so maybe for sinkies.. it is their ball-lessness that make them stupid.

maybe a study should be conducted on the link between cowardice and stupidity.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: This is what the parents of a succesful ConMan looks like..........

May I ask what the fuck is cross over?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Singaporean Australian miss local food!!!!

if you are vegan eaters your set of teeth are designed the same as cow, horse and elephants. Human set of teeth are designed for all types of food, fruits, meat and veggies.

What shit you are sprucing you are vegan eater?

Can smoked you out you are Sinkies core too. Want to tarek arga.

once again, you are showing that you are an ignorant sinkie fuck again.

go and eat all ur meat lah,..pls bite more meat with your unique set of teeth.. your body cells will multiply much faster than the others because meat gives you the power, so fast until you need chemotherapy to remove it.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: favourite common beauty Chinese girl face every Chinese man like to own

you referring to your mother, aunties or sister?

they are not chinks, you dumbfucks!

too bad your mother , aunties and sisters are worthless chinks... i feel bad for you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Today is another day chinks pollute the air

Bloody sinkie chinks...pollute the air again..
I wonder what is the fucking purpose of all the burning?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: favourite common beauty Chinese girl face every Chinese man like to own

plan to migrate? If you have reservation think before submit. If you don't get it is no loss to you but if you get it there is one minor problem you have to decide.

You are given 5 years period to decide to leave or stay.

To leave is going into the unforeseen future and may not like it there, to stay you loss the opportunity of a life time and is a catch 22 situation.

These days 40% of jobs are casuals in Western world. Many nonsense jobs are created http://www.smh.com.au/national/publ...enomenon-of-nonsense-jobs-20130831-2sy3j.html

Good luck.

Only losers like you will stuck in sinkieland.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Today is another day chinks pollute the air

okay i dare you to pee over the burning
cast your spell and hurl your curses over the burning site
if you dare to do it i say you are a hero
if you dare not do it just continue to be a vegan
and be silent...seal your lips and say no more
or else....those hungry ghosts and spirits ....will...you know what lah
no need to elaborate...better to respect the unseen ....the unknown...the unforgiven...
repent, repent, repent.....

If you can't answer my question, then fucking dun answer it. It only shows how stupid u r.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Today is another day chinks pollute the air

I didn't know that the chinks do that in Oz... lol ...

I thought you just got your Oz citizenship ?

are you still in sinkieland ? ?? ... for fuck ??? ...lol ...

my friend from sinkieland complain to me so i fuck your bunch of losers on his behalf

but i also wanna know why the fuck the chinks like to do that during the ghost month..

so by burning it, it means what... he feel luckier or what?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: See U next year!

I can't answer cos I am a Theravada Buddhist.

I respect other people's religion and therefore I do not go round imposing my views and others and asking stupid questions. Unlike one Malaysian whorist chump

did i ask for your fucking opinion?