• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First CDF says NS is an accepted way of life

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totally agree. They are relying on the Singaporeans half to defend the other half made up mainly of leeches

When we are given arms, the other half will be targets. That's a fact that the PAP knows; that's why they don't dare to let sinkees bring their arms home.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what hogwash. put it as an option to serve and you see who accepted it as a way of life. has this man got shit for brains?

you fucking morons,the chief of army is saying NS is a accepted way of life,has nothing to do with whether u like it or not,estupido. just like rape is a accepted way of life in shitland.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always repeating these lies :rolleyes:
Did he care to explain why someone get to book out every day when he was "serving" NS ?
And that someone got promoted faster than a horny 18 year old can raise his cock ?
What about Patrick Tan ?
Sorry to quote Bro laksaboy again :p
NS is just a SGD$13 billion dollar business :oIo: Keep'em toys shiny and don't cock up the annual wayang NDP

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always repeating these lies :rolleyes:
Did he care to explain why someone get to book out every day when he was "serving" NS ?
And that someone got promoted faster than a horny 18 year old can raise his cock ?
What about Patrick Tan ?
Sorry to quote Bro laksaboy again :p
NS is just a SGD$13 billion dollar business :oIo: Keep'em toys shiny and don't cock up the annual wayang NDP

Patrick Tan was not during his time I think.

You dare stop LHL's promotion? Even Inspector Chee Soon Juan with firearms never dare try.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
you hate first CDF, thne do you love TJD Campell? Or Lt. Gen Arthur Percival?

I don't hate the first CDF, I'm very mindful of what's worthy of my disdain. It is their mindset where they have a false sense of reality that irks me :smile::smile::smile:

jw5

Loyal
One word to describe this phenomenon: Delusion. :wink:

I don't hate the first CDF, I'm very mindful of what's worthy of my disdain. It is their mindset where they have a false sense of reality that irks me :smile::smile::smile:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly to many of you, Singapore was better under the Japanese. See if your idol Amos Yee would dare make video then.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Clearly to many of you, Singapore was better under the Japanese. See if your idol Amos Yee would dare make video then.

Couple of points:
1. Singapore was never better under the Japs.
2. Amos Yee isn't my idol.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And you're a moron if you think conscription has anything to do with defending the country. Pure hogwash.

SAF is a deterrent force, and when deterrence fails, the troops transform into aggressors and fight in other lands, probably committing crimes against humanity.

It's the SAF doctrine.