• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition To Ban SINKIE.........

Ban Sinkie ?

• Yes

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Should Have Done So Long Ago

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No Reason Not To

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban The Idiot

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Should Ban Him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as all the people here know, Sinkie has been starting all kinds of stupid, meaningless threads on a near daily basis..............

almost all his posts are also equally stupid and meaningless.............

people like him should be banned.............his future clones also...................

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry you're so hurt..............but you asked for it, DUMBO......................:biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
GIMD... in all honesty... some of your posts are as lame as Sinkie... especially those on natural cures.
We love to see you two having lovers' quarrel in public.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GIMD... in all honesty... some of your posts are as lame as Sinkie... especially those on natural cures.
We love to see you two having lovers' quarrel in public.

natural cures are lame ah............

i no blame you lah...............

it's always easier to accept the ''official'' mainstream-accepted info/data lah..........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sammy knows I have no clones.........................................

anyway, 80% of people want you out.....................

my previous poll saw one guy banned................i can't even recall who..................hope you 2nd lor..............

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyway, 80% of people want you out.....................

my previous poll saw one guy banned................i can't even recall who..................hope you 2nd lor..............

You're hopeless..................how can there be hope in your life, LOSER.