• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brand new china wine!!!! HOT!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice tattoo on her back: 贱女人

Fun fact: Women with tattoos on their back or ribcage have a higher than average dick count. :wink:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Other than acting cheap and slutty, what else can she do?

Can she bring down an empire or send a rocket to space?

Hell no.......

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheebye Jamaican Neh, go get a freaking life and stop posting shit in this forum!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Other than acting cheap and slutty, what else can she do?

Can she bring down an empire or send a rocket to space?

Hell no.......

she's still better than you a fucker like you can bring down an empire? You can only talk cock sing song on the forum you useless pos.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she's still better than you a fucker like you can bring down an empire? You can only talk cock sing song on the forum you useless pos.

That's what you're good at.............posting shit threads and making a clown of yourself all the time.

You keep shitting on m&ds and Nehs, but the Chinese you side with all would kick your ass without hesitation. That's how useless and hopeless you're....................

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what you're good at.............posting shit threads and making a clown of yourself all the time.

You keep shitting on m&ds and Nehs, but the Chinese you side with all would kick your ass without hesitation. That's how useless and hopeless you're....................

This isn't a shit thread at all you shit skin. Why would they kick my ass? :rolleyes: btw i thought u mentioned i was an ah neh? You dumb piece of shit you think your boasts of your imaginary life are becoming real.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah the retard's mama just as hot when she was fucked and jw5 the closet gay can do better than the girl in the video. Just need to be careful aboust exposing his tiny cock that is all......:p:p:p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

oh look it's deboned dog let out of its cage did your master screwball let you out today? So why aren't you busy licking your masters balls again?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Praise your Indian heritage you also not happy.............pundek!

The only indian about my heritage is the shit looks just like your skin color. BTW how is your master screw doing? Did you like the last post i gave you about you and the screw's mutual masterbation in his private forum? It would be you licking his balls and screw kicking you in the face cos he has nobody to play with.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only indian about my heritage is the shit looks just like your skin color. BTW how is your master screw doing? Did you like the last post i gave you about you and the screw's mutual masterbation in his private forum? It would be you licking his balls and screw kicking you in the face cos he has nobody to play with.

Are you running out of coconut hair oil, yellow on the outside shit skin on the inside pundek?