• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brand new china wine!!!! HOT!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This isn't a shit thread at all you shit skin. Why would they kick my ass? :rolleyes: btw i thought u mentioned i was an ah neh? You dumb piece of shit you think your boasts of your imaginary life are becoming real.

Calling Sinkie a shit skin. This must be your new low, retarded Neh. I wonder why your whore of a mother even bother with a motherfucking asshole like you.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are you bending over with your ass out like that? You need an ass fucking? Get it from the appu neh nehs you filthy skin.

What a filthy mouth you've......I'm not the least surprised as you've just sucked the dicks of a whole herd of elephants.

:kma:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
filthy mouth? Still loses to the sewer you have there at both ends you nasty nigger shit skin.

Good Lord, what a filthy mouth you do have........your whore of a mother must be so disappointed she did not shaft a skewer into her womb and be done with such Jamaican Neh filth...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good Lord, what a filthy mouth you do have........your whore of a mother must be so disappointed she did not shaft a skewer into her womb and be done with such Jamaican Neh filth...

You have a filthy mouth you ass showing scumbag your mum is descended from a long line of whores just like your dad and yourself.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have a filthy mouth you ass showing scumbag your mum is descended from a long line of whores just like your dad and yourself.

See what I mean? Your filthy mouth is really beyond redemption.....you really should have been aborted by your whore of a mother, you motherfucking piece of Neh shit....stink like shit.