• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Wants Kopisai Out of SBF Forever?

Who Wants Kopisai OUT of SBF Forever

• Total voters

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With Samleong's support of this fucktard kopiuncle , he is virtually "untouchable" :rolleyes:
kopiuncle , remember to give Leongsam the best blowjob ever , suck him dry when this poll expires
:oIo:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
With Samleong's support of this fucktard kopiuncle , he is virtually "untouchable" :rolleyes:
kopiuncle , remember to give Leongsam the best blowjob ever , suck him dry when this poll expires
:oIo:

Everyone is a valuable contributor regardless of their opinions. If I judged people based on their political leanings it would make me no better than the PAP.

The only nicks I don't like are those that spam or deface the forum.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyone is a valuable contributor regardless of their opinions. If I judged people based on their political leanings it would make me no better than the PAP.

Thank you Boss.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another PHUAcb IHPccb poll
no need to poll lah
kopishit gone liao lah
dont waste your time
all of you are fcuking cowards
borlampars...

i told you and my old uncle told me too
you are the most stupid fcuker forummer here
totally blind...blind and blindly idiotic too...
no need to talk so much lah...kopisai disappears liao

i thought narong is stupid
you LAUcb lagi mOrE stUPiD
another IHPcb handle
all stupid and blind..wauhahhaaaa!!!!

waulau all of you so cleber like cocroaches
bingo your asshole lah
bingo!!!!blind like a bat
stupid like clown - all handles of I H P cb Gang
useless bunch of idiots....lunatics and twisted nuts

you are getting more and more stupidier day by day
post by post
the more you post, the more stupidier you become
wauhahahhahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lagi stupid narong the kelong the sarong
never go ding dong and come here to sell his smelly lelong
wauhahhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Yes, Kopisai Must Get Lost!
80.00%
kryonlight,
laksaboy,
LauCheeBye,
OverTheCounter,
PhuaCheeBye,
The Penetrator,
The_Hypocrite,
xingguy

haha just look at these PHUAcb Gang ...more IHPcb clones and handles will appear soon.
My old uncle will be delighted...Pangzai!!!!

you are one big time shit spitting fcuker
like the kopiauntie, crane, copiuncle and the list goes on and on
a bunch of useless shit stirrers......
the one who should be executed is PHUAcb...wauhahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

you gone case liao...vulval mouth split vertically

people like you and phuacb are giving this esteemed forum a bad name
you and your phuacb gang should just kill yourselves en masse
and fcuk off from here and let those genuine forummers post in peace

PHUAcb is IHPcb

Tried to kill my old uncle since day one
now getting the whole forum to do the job for him
what a shameless Mother of all M......
what a disgrace...you cant do it one to one, you called in your PHUAcb and LAUcb Gang!!!
what a shame!!! no balls, no standard...go eat shit and go eat joss sticks lah...laukuei!!!

Thank you Boss.

hahahahhahahahahahaaaaa.........................

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It just goes to show kopisai and his clone ilivesingapore are SPAMMERS!

you are the biggest coward in this forum
the most vulgar
the most profane
the most sinful
the most stupid
must muster all your clones and handles to tackle one old man
what a shame!

applejuice

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boss,

Please define deface the forum.

Can the postings by ilovesingapore as reported by bakkuttay above be considered spamming? If not, please define spamming too.

Thank you.

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss,

Can the postings by ilovesingapore as reported by bakkuttay above be considered spamming? If not, please define spamming too.

Thank you.

all my quotes are from this same thread.

just look at the frequency of 4 letter word, fcuking, assholes, vulval mouth plus swearing go eat shit and go eat joss sticks lah.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss,

Thank you.

Spam is commercial stuff... trying to sell something or linking to some other e commerce site.

Defacing is graffiti... huge fonts.... disgusting pictures.. etc. totally irrelevant to the topic being discussed.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss,

Thank you.

i am replying and responding to individual forummers who posted nonsense
i responded to each and every obscene and profane post directed at me and my old uncle
you can easily multi quote me 1000 times
i don't think this is spam.....
do you know what is spamming ???

spam:Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.

if i were to multi-quote Mr PHUAcb Gang , you will certainly welcome them with Open Arms and Open Legs...wauhahhaaaa!!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am replying and responding to individual forummers who posted nonsense
i responded to each and every obscene and profane post directed at me and my old uncle
you can easily multi quote me 1000 times
i don't think this is spam.....
do you know what is spamming ???

spam:Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.

if i were to multi-quote Mr PHUAcb Gang , you will certainly welcome them with Open Arms and Open Legs...wauhahhaaaa!!!!

You and uncle is one of the same what....wtf you talking?
Dun pull that bo liao team drifter shit la....not funny anymore.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all my quotes are from this same thread.

just look at the frequency of 4 letter word, fcuking, assholes, vulval mouth plus swearing go eat shit and go eat joss sticks lah.

you must be an ardent fan and devotee of PHUAcb and CHOWcb
so i don't blame you for being so lopsided in your bkt's vertical bawahvulval mouth
...btw...it's you who used the word VERTICAL VULVAL MOUTH first!!! hahaaaaa!!!
pointing fingers and trying to protect your PHUAcb Masterscbs......total failure!!!

applejuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spam is commercial stuff... trying to sell something or linking to some other e commerce site.

Defacing is graffiti... huge fonts.... disgusting pictures.. etc. totally irrelevant to the topic being discussed.

Thank you boss for the enlightenment.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You and uncle is one of the same what....wtf you talking?
Dun pull that bo liao team drifter shit la....not funny anymore.

what so funny? i am dead serious you know that...you and your PHUAcb Gang are the thugs and hooligans here
only bully people....only carry the heavy balls of your Masters who do not have any seeds of courage at all..
the whole bunch of you should have been interned and thrown into the crocodile ponds...
pls dont bring DRIFTER into this picture.....you want to engage me sensibly, me also can... no need to call the whole PHUACB GANG...
no need to call WATER and gang bang and rape a forummer like a bunch of mindless rabid dogs....

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you must be an ardent fan and devotee of PHUAcb and CHOWcb
so i don't blame you for being so lopsided in your bkt's vertical bawahvulval mouth
...btw...it's you who used the word VERTICAL VULVAL MOUTH first!!! hahaaaaa!!!
pointing fingers and trying to protect your PHUAcb Masterscbs......total failure!!!

hahahhaaaa, thank you, i knew all along you pickup your vocab from me. but mine was 2 words.

another 2 words you can learn now, you are just a woman dog on heat.

hahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thankyou, now enlightened that swearing and cursing is acceptable norm

this is nothing new to you or to your PHUAcb Gang....dont come here and keh keh ok...
this forum's 99.9% of vulgarities, profanities, obscenities and graffiti are from your big vertical vulval mouth and the bawahvulva besar mouth of your PHUAcb Gang and your handles and clones.....so you are very proud of that of course!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahahhaaaa, thank you, i knew all along you pickup your vocab from me. but mine was 2 words.

another 2 words you can learn now, you are just a woman dog on heat.

hahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you and narong and the phuacb gang can all tango in one shit hole lah....bawahahhaahha!!!!!!!!!!!