• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Wants Kopisai Out of SBF Forever?

Who Wants Kopisai OUT of SBF Forever

• Total voters

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You get rid of him....you can't get rid of his clones.
Vile shitbag got loads of them.

i told you and my old uncle told me too
you are the most stupid fcuker forummer here
totally blind...blind and blindly idiotic too...
no need to talk so much lah...kopisai disappears liao

LauCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another PHUAcb IHPccb poll
no need to poll lah
kopishit gone liao lah
dont waste your time
all of you are fcuking cowards
borlampars...

Public opinion will take care of you. In any event PAP Ibs and Oppo Ibs have equal number of clones here in SBF. So let's see! :oIo:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I for one would really like to see KOPISAI get out!

Pro PAP scumbags like him are the types who tarnish the reputation of other PAP supporters. Although his postings seem very pro PAP, but they so uneducated, crass, moronic and spastic that they will turn the middle ground away from the PAP.

These scumbags are making it very hard for pro PAP nicks like me to win back the middle ground.

Trying to support the PAP in this forum with such filthy scumbag like KOPISAI is like trying to swim uphill against a strong tide. You take one step forward for the PAP, KOPISAI will drag the PAP back down 10 steps.

FUCK KOPISAI! PAP WILL BE DOWNFALL BECAUSE OF YOU!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry, did anybody say that the existence in this forum is by democratic votes?

I though it is decide by Sam?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, Kopisai Must Get Lost!
80.00%
kryonlight,
laksaboy,
LauCheeBye,
OverTheCounter,
PhuaCheeBye,
The Penetrator,
The_Hypocrite,
xingguy

haha just look at these PHUAcb Gang ...more IHPcb clones and handles will appear soon.
My old uncle will be delighted...Pangzai!!!!